Black Library characters as Space Marines

TDF

Which standard human from a Black Libary story would you love to see reborn as an Astarte? Ignoring any age incompatabilities.

For me, I think Agun Soric would make a fantastic Librarian using divination like Ahazra Redth of the Mantis Warriors.

Hurtado Bronzi, just because he had balls. Even the Alpha Legion agreed.

Hell while I'm at it, Peto Soneka as well. He's got balls as well, but is slightly more awesome than Hurt.

This has nothing to do with me currently re-reading Legion.

Guardsman Hawke. There is an Imperial Fist in that mortal heart, I swear.

EDIT: Fething Cuu would have made an excellent Chaos Marine, as well. Sure as sure...

Hurtado Bronzi, just because he had balls. Even the Alpha Legion agreed.

Hell while I'm at it, Peto Soneka as well. He's got balls as well, but is slightly more awesome than Hurt.

This has nothing to do with me currently re-reading Legion.

Indeed, those two would make excellent astartes in the Alpha Legion! Hurtado's sneaking skills were quite impressive in any case, Omegon would probably try and recruit him to his Effrits...

What can I say? Not even a Night Lord would be comfortable fighting alongside Cuu, or in particular at any point with Cuu out of his sight.

Actually Cuu would have been the archetypical Night Lord. Cunning, able to kill well, he would have fit in quite reasonably with the Legion of Rapists, Murderers and Thieves.

Gregor Eisenhorn. Obviously. Then again, Gideon Ravenor would make for an awesome Dreadnought.

Ravenor is already a Dreadnought. tongue.png A Mortis Librarian at that! (kind of like a Furioso Librarian, but shootier and more interrogationy).

Zael Effernetti- oh, wait...

OK, I did not know that. That's awesome. biggrin.png I love it when authors work together.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived