Shattered Legions : Vulkan Lives! Edition... (new scheme)

Rest? We were not made to rest; we go on, unflinching, unstoppable, unending in our strength. The Emperor did not make us for such mortal concerns as hearth and home, vanity or contemplation; we are his engines of war, his hammers, beating out the fabric of existence into a vessel fit for Mankind to inhabit.
- Ferrus Manus

Clan Tabarn'akk
Clan Symbol - Smith's Hammer
Clan Battlecry - Iron Sharpens Iron!
Clan Commander - Iron Father Kholyss

Clan Philosophy

The hammer is the most potent of man's tools. It must be wielded for craft in times of peace; to bring prosperity. it must be wielded for wrath in times of war; to ensure survival. Thus, it as both the power to create and destroy.
- Clan Tabarn'akk Saying

Clan Tabarn'akk's pursuit of crafting is second to none amongst the clans. The clan believes that in his toil in the forge, the shaper shapes himself. Iron sharpens Iron. As such, hammers are of great import to the clan both as tools of craft and war, but also as a symbole of status.

Iron Father Kholyss
gallery_71633_9312_131702.jpg

"Our father was taken from us in the most cowardly fashion; treachery shrouded in treachery. Our Legion is Broken. Our enemies think us crushed, cast away in the abyss of despair. They think us defeated. They are wrong. We are the Iron Thenth, and we do not know these things. Retribution is our only motivation. Our weapons will be seething hatred within and cold fury without!"
-Iron Father Kholyss

@ Zhoolda

I bought small metal rods ( gardening tutors for flowers ) and some cheap malleable jelwelry. I used two peicesof the metal rod to make the hip, run tight loops of the jewelry wire around it. Added a strip of plasticard from my trash pile for thickness.

@ Zhoolda

I bought small metal rods ( gardening tutors for flowers ) and some cheap malleable jelwelry. I used two peicesof the metal rod to make the hip, run tight loops of the jewelry wire around it. Added a strip of plasticard from my trash pile for thickness.

I see! Looks really clean :)

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived