Shattered Legions : Vulkan Lives! Edition... (new scheme)

That's one hell of a whack-a-mole stick. tongue.png Very cool, man. I'm especially digging that wrist gun, where's that from?

Necron deathmarks! I'll be using some necron bits and weapons to give my Iron Tenth a techy look, as I find the Volkites look like plasma guns... Wait till you see the Culverins and my Contemptor's Heavy Conversion Beamer!

• 3 weeks later...

Love the chain link standard!  The brass etch hand on the contemptor's arm/torso...not quite so much.  A pretty rough cut along the divide, the fingertips awkwardly reach above the top ridge, and the bottom of the gauntlet skews awkwardly off angle at the midpoint of the torso.

But considering my own piddling attempts at bending brass etch to a curved surface, you've done better than I could :lol:

That's a superb Contemptor. I really like the conversion beamer! However, I think the handle for the gun could use some more work- it kind of stands out as a bit simple compared to the rest of the great work.

Can't wait to see him finished.

• 2 weeks later...

I was going along down the thread, looking at the cool contemptor and the tacticals thinking "Ah, this is pretty cool- OHMIGOODNESS!" when I saw the titan haha I can't wait to see it finished up, its looking good!

Wow this is moving along at a speedy pace that Contemptor with conversion beamer is awesome :) the banner also looks fantastic with some paint on! Great stuff, and good luck with the Warhound :P 

Archived