"……by my hands shall the false Emperor fall"

Thanks for the reply Kraut, I am glad you approve. Been busy on him the last couple of nights, so......

”Thirteen times shall the Traitor King go forth. In the End Times the iron fortress shall be cast down. Its walls breached and its Gate forced open. Those that dwell beyond shall spill through it. The air shall burn and the ground shall melt. The Daemon shall lie down with the machine. Brother shall slay brother with fire and sword, and the sky-wound shall pour its malice forth. The Eye shall stare unblinking at its prize, and the Traitor King shall cross the bridge of stars. He shall return to finish the Warmonger's red work, upon holy soil shall the fate of man be decided”

gallery_46632_15997_189642.jpeg

gallery_46632_15997_231121.jpeg

gallery_46632_15997_210421.jpeg

gallery_46632_15997_261285.jpeg

gallery_46632_15997_397504.jpeg

gallery_46632_15997_322006.jpeg

Still in two minds whether to freehand an Eye of Horus on his cloak, but I think he is busy enough as he stands? I think I could detract from him more than add to him. For now, he is ready to burn that galaxy at the head of my Black Legion :devil:

C&C most welcome!

• 1 month later...

Not sure how I’ve never come across this thread before, but it’s absolutely phenomenal. Really good work - I love your winged flesh eaters character, he looks really good. Definitely what an astartes juiced up on a huge amount of chaos power should look like - mutated beyond belief, on the cusp of ascension to daemon princehood. Abaddon is looking great too - I love the blood on the talon.

I do have one burning question though - what happened to the terminator Lord from a few pages back with the maul and claw? He looks really promising, I hope he’s still in progress!

Thanks for the kind words, both of you! To be honest, my Valek conversion is one of my favourites I have done to date - a really labour of love so to speak!

The Terminator Lord still lives though I have changed the head for one with a rebreather and scars as I didn’t want him and Valek to share the same head, as in my Warbands fluff, Valek (vampire winged Lord) is Khargor Bane’s (Terminator Lord) most trusted adviser. So don’t worry he is still part of the plan, as he leads my Warband (The Black Harbingers). Perhaps the head isn’t as good, but I didn’t want twins :D

gallery_46632_13392_269646.jpeg

gallery_46632_13392_10635.jpeg

Cheers!