Makes me want to cry.

HsojVvad

They wouldn't fit together that well, sadly.  The lord of skulls upper torso would be rather comically oversized on the the knight legs.  Remember, they stand about the same height normally, with the los on tank treads instead of legs.

I think the idea of a Khorne Tractor painted John Deere green with blood splashed all over it would be quite funny.

I wish forgeworld would update the damn slaughterfiend rules...(was a Defiler with Beserker stats and rules).  I'd run 3 and with that blood ride rule it'd be LOL-Tacular to take Zerker blobs across a board 12 inches and then assault (with considerable risk for the zerkers).  I'm facing down Avatars, Wraithlords, wraith knights and now Knight Titans...but nobody wants to stare down a Slaughterfiend and beserkers...

Guess that's why I make them regret those purchases with my Tau.  Built with contempt and hatred in mind, my Tau have killed far more space marines (and their cronies) than my Chaos ever can.  I just wish GeeDub or Forgeworld would give me the tools to play my Beserkers how I want to play them.

Looks a lot like IP's knight titan.

This is the Knight that made me convert my Knight model with the Chaos Warshrine.  Sadily not sure who done the conversion (sorry) but it really cool, just rememeber while building the Knight model on Saturday & talking to people about Chaos theme, few people where shown me chaos conversion people done to there Knight models,

But right now the model shown in this topic stood out as my favrout conversion (all the conversion I seen have been cool) & hope they don't mind me take the idea on the warshrine on my own Knight model :D  It how I see the titains in Storm of Iron when I was recently re-reading the novel.

IP

What is needed to make this? I oh so want this. I see it in red for some reason. I know you need to get the IK kit and the Fantasy chaos war shrine Kit minus the 2 guys. But is there anything else on the mini that is not in the 2 kits?

They wouldn't fit together that well, sadly.  The lord of skulls upper torso would be rather comically oversized on the the knight legs.  Remember, they stand about the same height normally, with the los on tank treads instead of legs.

Yeah because the knights torso isn't...

If you think it's a problem for the regular model, why would you consider spending more than twice as much money on a conversion which only makes that problem far, far worse?

Archived