Aurora Chapter WIP

Aridene

Hey guys, I am finally able to start posting my army. Most will be WIP's and all in various stages of completion. Going to start with posting my captain and my first five terminators. Thou the terminators are painted with a different colours then the rest. I do plan to strip them when the ultrasonic cleaner I ordered shows up.

IMG 1

My Commander that needs basing and his sword painted.

IMG 2

My first terminators. Before they get stripped.

IMG 4

My Demois vindi. Waiting on the GS to dry. 

So major side track but I love the new Imperial Knight Titan model so I had to buy one. Thou I didn't like the boring stance. So a bit of cutting of plastic and my skin I was able to bend the left knee. what do you guys like so far?

IMG 3

I'll add more in the next few days as I take them out of their storage. So what do you guys think? Any comments and queries are welcome. 

I've always had fetish for green marines. Dark Eagles and Sons of Medusa, now I see Aurora Chapter and get excited.

Seriously, the B&C is a bad place to be on when your prone to chapter flitting...

IMG 1660

IMG 1665

My Knight Titan is progress. I have magnetized the chainsword and also both weapon options. Will be starting the dry brushing the skeleton tomorrow or later tonight. Then I will be doing a Earthshade wash on the parts painted Balthasar gold to get a little bit of a oily look.  What do you guys think so far?

My commander is GW greens from the painting guide. The terminators are painted with reaper Pine Green, Leaf Green and Pale Green.

IMG 1667

Got my base colours down. Need a few more light coats of red. 

Not sure on actually doing the black hazard lines on the top and knee or just leave it yellow. What you guys think? 

I have finally got around to taking some pics of my army's WIP. I still got more to take pics of. 

My twin's

My only finished Rhino

Landraider Crusader

Anyone got a spare landraider lights they can spare? I have seemed to have lost mine.

Lightning Claw Term's

TH/SS Terms

Assault Squad 1 part 1

Assault Squad 1 part 2

My TH/SS and LC Term's

Assault Squad 2 part 1

Assault Squad 2 part 2

Most of my guys have a base coat down. Air brush for the win. My problem is I tend to want all my guys all at like a painting level 5, but i got to reframe myself on the basic troops. 

Archived