Brotherhood of the Angels 2014

• 3 months later...

For all of those that haven't already done so, please submit your DIY Unforgiven Successors to the Tabula Astartes. The submission criteria can be found here (as far as I can tell, every Chapter with a completed submission for this challenge meets the criteria).

Note that this includes DIY renditions of official Chapters, such as my Angels of Vigilance submission. These DIY versions are listed separately from the official entries (so there is a canon Angels of Vigilance entry and a DIY entry - this is what we've done for a number of other DIY renditions of official Chapters).

I really should have posted this a few months ago, but didn't think to because I was pretty busy when this challenge was completed.

All you need to do to submit your entry is post a reply with the following information:

Chapter/warband name:
Creator: (only necessary if you are not the author)
Founding:
Gene-seed:
Predecessor:
Article link:
Image(s) link: (only necessary if the images aren't in the article)
Notes:
Note: If/when you submit your Chapter, please ensure that you provide a link that goes directly to your entry, either a dedicated topic or the reply in this topic in which your Chapter is presented. If you post a link to this topic, you can find your Chapter's post by right clicking on the post number that appears in the upper right, then copying the URL.

• 3 months later...