You know you're a Sister of Battle player when...

When you are super down about templates going away in 8th edition

but all that fades away as you realize you aren't squatted, and that the command points system looks like it will call back to the old days of the faith point system.

Emperor be damned, if the SoB command points allow me to do miraculous :cuss I'll let the templates go.

I'm sad about templates, but it will be as He wills.

What I'm a bit worried about is how AoFs will be handled, since I am of they view (regardless of how much support you might personally think there is for this in the fluff) that AoFs are not actually miracles, but acts of will/determination and disregard for one's own life. Not a popular opinion, I know, but that's my headcanon.

So, I'll be a bit upset if the rules get harder to fit to my explaination.

In any case, you know you're a Sisters player when you know you'll keep playing your Sisters regardless of what their rules look like.

Edited by Servant of Dante

My Exorcists have turn one killed a Hive Tyrant. I want to see a creepy little daemonspawn child do that!

Edit: just to clarify it was bottom of turn one, the HT just got into clear line of sight (so no cover) in an attempt to get closer to my army, I shot with my first Exorcist to soften him up, roll six shots, followed by six hits and then six wounds. The HT basically evaporated.

Edited by Fulkes

I want to see a creepy little daemonspawn child do that!

Through some mean indigestion, tops.

One of the Apex Twins, though they're psykers rather than daemonspawn? If they're powerful enough to thumb their nose at the Shadow in the Warp, the Hive Tyrant is dead meat. Most likely along with its entire swarm. And probably whatever army they were fighting too.

-

You know you're some hardcore sister of battle when you punch the Book of Lorgar until it agrees with you.

You know you're some hardcore sister of battle when you punch the Book of Lorgar until it agrees with you.

You know you're a Sister of Battle when you punch a Daemon Primarch until he agrees to confess his sins, begs for the Emperor's mercy, and renews his oaths to the Imperium.

It doesn't matter if the traitor dies before you make him confess his sins. Just say he did so posthumously, and have Ministorum propaganda support your claims.

Edited by Bjorn Firewalker

You know you're a Sister of Battle when you punch a Daemon Primarch until he agrees to confess his sins, begs for the Emperor's mercy, and renews his oaths to the Imperium.

It doesn't matter if the traitor dies before you make him confess his sins. Just say he did so posthumously, and have Ministorum propaganda support your claims.

Better to have him confess before you burn him. Or at the same time, not important really.

Better to have him confess before you burn him. Or at the same time, not important really.
Magnus (as he's burning alive): "Ahhhh!"

St Celestine: "You say you renounce your faith in the false gods of Chaos, and beg your father the God-Emperor for forgiveness? Very well. I will have Ministorum priests repeat these words on all worlds of the Imperium."

Magnus (looks happy as his face is reduced to ashes, exposing his skull and all its teeth): "Ahhhh!"

St Celestine: "I am sure your father the God-Emperor will be merciful, and welcome you back within His light."

Magnus (as his skull is reduced to ashes): "Ahhhh!"

You know your a sisters of battle player when you no longer need to raise your fists to redeem a demon primarch nor alter liturgical texts as the intensity of your faith and conviction warps reality to reflect your will while you stride confidently and untouched through the maelstrom casually dispatching heretics.

...when your :censored: end users can't understand that their issue is a coding problem with a website not supporting their preferred browser, want you to fix a problem you have no control over, and you start thinking how much promethium it would take to set all of their PCs on fire.

That'll definitely fix the problem, right? :verymad:

Well, the end result will be not having a problem anymore so it works out just fine! But really, is there any problem that promethium can't solve?

Trying to put out an unwanted fire?

Edited by Beams

Well, the end result will be not having a problem anymore so it works out just fine! But really, is there any problem that promethium can't solve?

Trying to put out an unwanted fire?

Promethium is explosive and you can use explosives to put out fires:

And to get back on topic:

You might be a Sisters of Battle player if you use fire to solve everything, to include putting out fires.

Edited by Fulkes