You know you're a Sister of Battle player when...

Speaking of which...

You know you're a sister of battle when the Avatar of Khaine runs away from you even though it's immune to like half your weaponry.

Ain't seen one that is immune to Repentia and Exorcists yet. ;)

...if you describe your real life work experiance using references to different Sororitas Orders (minor or major).

You know you're a Sisters of Battle player when:

Your opponent accuses you of being a pyromaniac during the game, just because you have 14 heavy flamethrowers on the board. 

(I mean, come on, doesn't everyone have 14 heavy flamethrowers in a 2,000 point list? :biggrin.: )

..when said flamers are actually functional as flamethrowers.

...failing actual fire, when you use the old GW article for sculpting GS flames for your Immolator Heavy Flamers and use it for your Battle Sisters.

When Salamanders and Fire Lords have "what would a sister of battle do?" posters in their lockers.

Eldar fire dragons and burna boyz too, apparently, but all attempts to investigate these rumors have ended with everything vaguely looking like a xenos or like something made by one within an eleven miles radius burnt to cinders.

You also know you're a Sisters of Battle player when you see the turmoil of an edition change and the "radical" changes that are coming with it as teachings heretical to the Lectitio Divinitatus (3rd - 7th editions) and wish to purge this new heresy with Holy Promethium in the name of the God-Emperor.

Edited by taikishi

When you see the changes in 8th edition and roll with them, since I'm here to field my Sisters, regardless of the rules.

Have you seen GW's weapons part two yet?

When you see the changes in 8th edition and roll with them, since I'm here to field my Sisters, regardless of the rules.

Yep! I'm excited about the new combi and melta rules. And the HB got better vs marines, which sounds good to me :biggrin.:

With the melta it will probably take more shots to nuke a tank, which is frustrating, but I can live with it if it means vehicles overall (like my land raider) are more durable (and meltas are good vs all multiwound models now, which is a plus).

Edited by Servant of Dante

You know you're a Sisters player, when you suddenly feel that one Combi weapon Canoness isn't enough and break the promise to yourself that you won't look at ebay for anything until you've painted everything you already have! :laugh.:

I have and, dislike of no templates and new to-wound chart aside, it's one of the few things I actually like about the changes.

Also...

...when you see the changes in 8th edition and decide to field your Sisters... in Shadow War: Armageddon because there are plenty of heretics there that need purging. >.>

Edited by taikishi

• 2 weeks later...
You know you're a Sisters player when you see the new resin bases from Dragon Forge with Fleur De Lys on them and lament that you're beyond broke at the moment :sad.: