You know you're a Sister of Battle player when...

YKYaSoBP when xenos and chaos players be losing their $#/? Over custodes getting models because they're sooooooo neglected and unloved and the imperium gets everything and 'a handful of models from our huge line are almost 20yrs old; who could even imagine such a travesty?!'

And you're just over here like 'Somebody gonna need to plough this forum ta get all these snowflakes outta here.'

To be fair, they have a point, given that those sculpts are some of the oldest still being sold. The Sisters line is an outlier in its age . . .

I did and do agree on the whole and had a lot of sympathy for Xenos players. They have gotten shafted pretty hard in favor of loyalists and chaos and absolutely do deserve updates to the older part of their ranges.

Then the lashing out, directed at SoB, started and it made me a bit angry thus that comment.

I actively want Xenos armies to get new stuff and don't even mind waiting in line, but some of the comments make it sound like Sisters are meant to be (not just 'are treated like') second class citizens. And that does make my blood boil a bit.

Then the lashing out, directed at SoB, started and it made me a bit angry thus that comment.

I actively want Xenos armies to get new stuff and don't even mind waiting in line, but some of the comments make it sound like Sisters are meant to be (not just 'are treated like') second class citizens. And that does make my blood boil a bit.

And that's how you know you're a true Sisters player ;)

...you derive amusement by taunting Marine players about how bad their factions is at not falling to Chaos (basically rubbish really).

Even when they don't actually fall to chaos, they still end up bumbling along into whatever scheme Chaos cooked up.

...you derive amusement by taunting Marine players about how bad their factions is at not falling to Chaos (basically rubbish really).

Even when they don't actually fall to chaos, they still end up bumbling along into whatever scheme Chaos cooked up.

True enough. For the galaxy's finest warriors/tacticians/ect they seem to be pretty rubbish when you count how many times they fail at being everything they're supposed to be.

Heck, a good number of them would just as quickly kill Imperial citizens as they would the enemy.

Especially the Grey Knights. According to the fluff, Armageddon would have taken fewer casualties if they had just let the demons take over the planet.

I have the disturbing feeling this statement is true, regardless if you're being sarcastic or not.

• 2 weeks later...

Your idea of a "combat shield" is the body of the Astra Militarum guardsman who told you to "get back to the kitchen."

Sister (gripping the Guardsman by his coat collar as she charges towards the enemy, combi-flamer in one hand): "The battlefield is my kitchen! Enemies of the Imperium are what I cook!"

Guardsman (as a World Eater charges towards them): "Mommy!"

Sister (slamming the Guardsman's body in the World Eater's face to stun the traitor, allowing her to set the World Eater on fire): "The Emperor is who I serve!"

Now this might be a shocker....but hear me out

You are a true SoB player if you do not wish new fancy plastic models, but have a full old school metal army that you will always be loyal too! It's a sign of devotion! Part of the sisterhood of few, who started with sisters and kept on with sisters despite the years of neglect!

I fear how mainstream the sisters will become with a new plastic range :sad.: (though I must admit, the new celestine has replaced my old metal one, which has been more of a canoness with jump pack to begin with.)

Edited by Polak

Ive said for a while that I’m not super excited for plastic sisters, but I’m not going to bemoan their arrival (unless I see sculpts and actually don’t like them :P ) because, as Fulkes said, that’s an elitist attitude that just isn’t productive or conducive to a healthy hobby.

Wait, was there actually something from GW about plastic Sisters?

Ive said for a while that I’m not super excited for plastic sisters, but I’m not going to bemoan their arrival (unless I see sculpts and actually don’t like them :tongue.: ) because, as Fulkes said, that’s an elitist attitude that just isn’t productive or conducive to a healthy hobby.

Wait, was there actually something from GW about plastic Sisters?

Nothing said, just teased. That said, it's not completely accurate because if it was there would be a guy whose sole job it was to keep cranking the clock back to midnight constantly.

They have a guy whose job it is to set the clock back 5 minutes whenever plastic sisters are mentioned anywhere.  You're welcome, we're back a solid 5 hours just from that teaser alone.

Games Workshop has you!

That clock is probably DECADES behind in time by now.

Though maybe he'll drop it someday (and in fact when plastic Sisters DO come they need to have another broken clock video).

...ykyaSoBpw your first reaction to being sick is to purge Nurgle.