A New Heretic

Relict

Hi all,

I've been using this forum as a source of information for a few months now. I thought it would be appropriate to create an account and do some contributing now that my first FW order has arrived. 

A little about myself. I'm a hobbyist from California, United States. I have long been a fan of the WH40K universe - although I have held off on modeling, painting, and playing until now. I love the BL series of HH novels and the resin models from FW

My previous modeling/painting experience has exclusively been 1/350 warships. The HH miniatures represent a change of pace for me. 

So far, my HH army consists of roughly 1000 points worth of World Eaters. I've got about half a squad each of tactical and assault marines painted. 

Hello and welcome to B+C! happy.png

It's good to know that the site was helpful in your hunt for information smile.png As you may have seen by now, the site does have a significant number of members who are inclined to the Horus Heresy part of 40k, so I dare say your World Eaters will fit right in! Will you start a topic in the WIP section to show everyone your models? I haven't ventured too far into "30K"/Horus Heresy outside of reading some of the books, but I do love seeing everyone's minis.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Someone on the site will have the answer (or will know where to find it!) happy.png

Welcome to the B&C, 30k WE army, a great choice and one that you can really get down and dirty with when painting and modeling.

Will you be putting up an army list soon for the models you have and intend to purchase?  The army list section for 30k is under the Horus Heresy part of the forum.

Good luck!

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. 

I will be posting my army list soon - once I'm finished browsing Betrayal and Massacre! I just finished reading the fluff portions of both books.

Also, for inspiration, I look to the new Visions of Heresy artwork collection (I bought the collector's edition - worth it in my opinion!). 

Look forward to the day when my humble painting skills have advanced far enough to do Angron and Khârn justice.

Archived