Book 3: Extermination Preview- Stills [Clean Armour Pics up]

And the Alpha Legion were experiments in making vastly different people as Identical to each other(and their Primarchs) as possible?

Seems possible to me. This book needs to hurry up and be released. I'm fiending for my fluff crack!

....I.... Can't believe I'm saying this, but..... I think I need to dust off my old LDA-517 'Cadejo' idea, and get it ready for book three.

Fortium fracti

*Google searches Fortium fracti, clicks first hit*

Ahh.

....I.... Can't believe I'm saying this, but..... I think I need to dust off my old LDA-517 'Cadejo' idea, and get it ready for book three.

Looking forward to gazing jealously upon whatever you present to us, brother ;)

My last real try in the Liber, before I just gave up and shelved it.

That new image of a Alpha Legion slaughterhouse got me thinking again, though.

That legion could use a good face lift after what Gav Thorpe did with them, and you've got the chops to really treat us to something there.

Too many ideas I want to bring to life....every idea I pitch out, it seems like thirty more take their place. By the time book 3 comes out, I'll be in total brain overload.

http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b62804d4882a.gif

We have been waiting patiently for over a year. Once in you will never be out, such is our way... :)

Hydra dominatus, brother Cadejo!

Sallies were ‘special’ because they were deemed to eternally be the Emperor’s legion, them and their primarch always there to “rise out of the fires of destruction like the phoenix”. To that extent I believe the three special legions were more of a long term, post-Crusade project; the AL for intelligence, the NL for last-step regime enforcement and the Assymetrical-battle-pros that were the Sallies to pull the “2-3 per world guys on a 20 year mission ” a la 40k Iron Snakes. 

gallery_53779_9384_330272.png

Calling it now. Alphas are revealed to have a third Primarch. tongue.png

Well after the heresy Guilliman does supposedly kill Alpharius on Eskrador, but we all know what happens when you cut off the Hydra's head...

Archived