Finally starting Imperial fists!

@Marshall Sampson:  I think he means to denote the company with the left one, while retaining the traditional yellow-and-red colour scheme. IIRC the raven                                          guard does something similar.

I would consider picking out the rivets above the brow of the grenade-throwing marine in a metallic colour, though. That said, you have an admirably clean yellow going on there, mccaptain. Any plans for the bases yet?

Primarch, Progenitor, to our glory and to that of Him on Terra!

We're so used to see the IFs horribly dirtied that this clean approach is refreshing! Well done - doing yellow even in the context of eyelenses is a huge challenge for me, so this is really aweinspiring for my perspective! Great purple plasma too! ;)

I think the studs on the helmet of the left-most marine beg to be picked up in gun metal!

Thanks for the comments!

I will try out the metallic stubs and see what I think.

Concerning shoulder pads: the left (black) pad denotes company. The right (red) pad marks squad color. Also, the inset color on the sarge banner will match the squad color. This honors their own heraldry and functionally will be necessary, as the list I'm building will have over 60 marines in it