Who did it?

Excessus

No worries, we're sending our best

That clip is not available up here in the frozen north...

http://media.giphy.com/media/BpyFJKvk1RVD2/giphy.gif

Heartless monster for me, means Curze...Alpha's had to get to Macragge somehow and he has to leave it after Unremembered Empire but he might know about the Cabal as well after the events too

Hmm, didn't consider that. But some intra traitor action would be preferable to Thorpe letting Corax rip through AL.

Dang, with NL vs AL who's side I'll cheer on...this war amongst brothers is horrible indeed..

With a hi hi ho and a hi hi hey, something something something jolly rogerm something WOLVES of the sea! The sea of stars that is. Yeah am inebriated and alestorm is on, would've been rude not to tongue.png

Saving just for the sake of it! :)

Thread crossover!

Bjorn did it.

Aww, then it's for certain that it's an Alpha Legion loss...again...

I think the only time we have won a battle against loyalists is on Istvaan V... :(

What none of you have considered yet could very well be the most plausible option: The Alpha Legion, of course. msn-wink.gif

This would have been far cooler than Bjorn, in my opinion.

I WANT A BLOODY INTER-LEGION WAR, DANG IT!!!!

looks like its the work of one legion - secretive, one with the shadows, clawed fists and looking for revenge. One of the Raven Gaurd for shizzle - The Shadowmasters or Mor Deythan.

With a hi hi ho and a hi hi hey, something something something jolly rogerm something WOLVES of the sea! The sea of stars that is. Yeah am inebriated and alestorm is on, would've been rude not to tongue.png

Saving just for the sake of it! :)

Thread crossover!

Bjorn did it.

Aww, then it's for certain that it's an Alpha Legion loss...again...

I think the only time we have won a battle against loyalists is on Istvaan V... :(

And yet there are some who believe the Alpha Legion to be Mary Sue. :P

But yeah, I imagine this to be the continuation of what we saw in Scars. Too bad its only an audio.

Thread crossover!

Bjorn did it.

Disruptor wasn't kidding. It really was Bjorn.

blogger-image--1909797961.jpg

Unless Corax has been watching Vikings too much lately.

Damn. That is one pissed off Space Wolf...

Poor Alpha Legion. Maybe they should have practiced fighting more then trying to look like their primarchs.

Archived