++Registering unknown regiments in Segmentus Supellex Ikeus++
++Documentation and pict recording of regiments is needed for registration++
++By decree of PRÆFECT SOCIORUM, EXERCITUM IMPERARE, OSSIFRAGUS PRAECURSORIS and SALIATUS++
++All regiments required to register++
++Regimental HQs fill in attached form for registration and hand back to servitor++
++Failure to do so will result in frontal lobotomy and reduction to servitor status++
By the Emperor's decree
CMNS Arcturus A-652 and CMNS Stu
Welcome to the first modelling challenge hosted by the Bolter & Chainsword's Imperial Guard forum, Regiments of the B&C: One for All, All for One.
What the vow entails:
- Signifying your participation (via a post stating as much in this very thread) in this grand endeavour by April 1st 14:00 GMT (18:00 ETZ, 19:00 CTZ, 20:00 MTZ, 21:00 PTZ).
- Posting an image of the unpainted or basecoated model in this thread by April 14th 14:00 GMT (18:00 ETZ, 19:00 CTZ, 20:00 MTZ, 21:00 PTZ).
And finally, by April 27th 14:00 GMT (18:00 ETZ, 19:00 CTZ, 20:00 MTZ, 21:00 PTZ):
- Posting at least one image of the finished (painted and based) single (loyalist or traitor) Imperial Guard infantry model representative of your regiment or army.
- Writing up a short bio of that Imperial Guard trooper, no shorter than 100 words.
- Writing up a short background of your army, no shorter than 300 words
What is allowed:
- All imperial guard armies (loyalist, PDF or traitor), armed with Imperial weaponry which means all FW, GW, victoria miniatures etc. as long as the weapons are within the guard codex, any supplements available during the competition period or one of the Forge world books and can clearly be identified as Imperial weapons. Autopistols/guns may count as laspistols/lasguns.
- `Infantry model` means: any choice from the Troops section of the chosen Imperial Guard army list (heavy weapons teams included)
What you earn:
Note that the actual images will not be released until the event ends.
- Successfully submitting images of only the completed model earns you your lance corporal's chevron.
- Successfully submitting images of the completed model and either of the write-ups earns you your corporal's chevrons.
- Successfully submitting images of the completed model and both of the write-ups earns you your sergeant's chevrons.
By all means flaunt your participation in this grand endeavour with the addition into your signature of your choice of the following images:
Entrants and Progress
Edited by WarriorFish, 27 April 2014 - 02:05 PM.