Night Lords kill team

Shuggnuggath

My friends and I have decided to play some games of kill team one a week. I decided to do some Night Lords as my kill team. I really liked the coverage Forge World gave them in Massacre and I also wanted to get my hands on a box of the new Chaos Raptors.

I had the head and torso from Astaroth the Grim in my bits box and I thought he would make a great looking leader for my little band of cutthroats smile.png

med_gallery_61128_9430_204698.jpg

The new raptors are really nice models, I added some legion shoulder badges with greenstuff.

med_gallery_61128_9430_136462.jpgmed_gallery_61128_9430_201697.jpg

The Chosen squad were made with assorted bits, I extended their legs slightly with some plasticard inserts just to make them a little more tall and imposing.

As requested, here is a closer view of all the Gang.

First up,'The Skinner'...

For him I used a head from the WHFB Empire Flagellants sprue. The scalplock is greenstuff. The skulls and bones hanging from his groin also came from the flagellants. On his rear I a section of skin with two bones through it from the kroot sprue.

med_gallery_61128_9430_16319.jpg

The Geezer below is a bit old fashioned, his Mk 3 helm has a greenstuff faceplate, the leather groin strips are plasticard.

med_gallery_61128_9430_27046.jpg

Gunners head is from the Chaos Terminator champion. I added some chains from the Flagellants bits to connect the bolter to his armour.

med_gallery_61128_9430_52898.jpg

Loreal is fairly unmodified, I just extended his thighs and added some additional armour plating to them with greenstuff.

med_gallery_61128_9430_2498.jpg

The Collector has the Chaos Champ backpack. I moved the vents in to make it a bit more like the others. I beefed up the leg armour with greenstuff plating.

med_gallery_61128_9430_48167.jpg

Burnsey is a standard Raptor with a flamer. I magnetised his gun for easy switching.

med_gallery_61128_9430_40000.jpg

Dr. Hook uses the chainsword with the hooked end from the raptor box

med_gallery_61128_9430_24188.jpg

Preachers helmet is one of the CSM helmets with the respirator replaced with nasal cavity and teeth section from a skull. He has a skull on a chain from the flagellants bits.

med_gallery_61128_9430_40326.jpg

Gimps head is from the Warp Talons champ with the horns trimmed off.

med_gallery_61128_9430_39512.jpg

I must say thanks for all the nice comments.

I throughly enjoyed putting these guys together. Kill team is great for doing some really personalised grunts. The Night Lords are so characterful I just couldn't resist the urge to tinker :)

Archived