Black Legion Oath-Broken: Khorne Demon Princes 4/15/19

@Bjorn  Excellent question... i think an earlier mock up used a comvination of tamriya red mixed with chaos black, but looked really fake... and my other idea is that this is a freshly summoned blood thirster eager for first kill!

@ midnight thanks! It is one of my favorite models GW has released in the last few years! The base is mostly original.

The base is about 95% original. I used green stuff rolling pin for the chaos-y bits for the base. The columns come from a chaos temple from forgeworld temple of Khorne I bought like... 20 years ago. I'll post the un painted version for everyone to look at.

yT95Nz5.jpg

ypAhi3b.jpg

Edited by Eldrick Shadowblade

@Bjorn Thanks! I was to scared to cut up a 100$ figure to try and convert it. I like to spend some time on my bases, so thank you for the kind words.

@Quixus Ditto! The rune plate are super sculpey pressed through an old pasta maker and I used this from Greenstuff World: Then I bake the sculpey and break up the pieces to achieve a ruined temple look.

http://www.greenstuffworld.com/3845-large_default/rolling-pin-hobby-roller-dark-runes.jpg

• 1 month later...