Grotsmasha's Conversion Challenge 5: Adepts of Mars

Hope it's not too late to join in?

I, Lysimachus, undertake Grotsmasha's Adepts of Mars Kit-Bash Challenge to kit-bash at least one Techmarine by May 2nd, 2014.

Okay, it's official. Smashing the rules here with my servo harness. Haha. Should have finished modelling last night, but got distracted by beer and curry. Work all weekend, but Monday night is the deadline I've set myself. It makes a change making a 'fun' model, rather than the 'seriousness' of my blood ravens. Haha. Might start an iron warriors force with this dude though...

I'm not too late for this, am I? 

I, Huberticus, undertake Grotsmasha's Adepts of Mars Kit-bash challenger to kit-bash at least one techmarine, by May 2nd, 2014. 

Will be more of a 'fun' model, but will try and keep it as game legal as possible. 

If it isn't too late, I'd like to enter, otherwise I'm doing it for the heck of it! happy.png

I, Aquilanus, undertake Grotsmasha's Adepts of Mars Kit-Bash Challenge to kit-bash one Dark Mechanicus Magos (counts as Warpsmith) by May 2nd, 2014 smile.png

Submissions are open right up until the last day, so everyone, SAFE!!! thumbsup.gif

Cheers,

Jono

I found the bitz for her about 15 minutes ago, and decided to put her together (with a lot of censored.gif ing, which you'll understand why when I post the pics after work 9-10pm GMT Tuesday) before I (try to) get some sleep laugh.png Whilst I like how she turned out, it's going to be a pain painting and finding a way to transport her without her breaking! laugh.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived