Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Step by Step Guide to Reposing Knight Titan Legs

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

minionboy

minionboy

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 586 posts

That's right, I took the plunge... When you have more than a couple knight titans in your army, lets face it, the pose gets pretty dull.  I decided that I'd hack apart the legs of this kit to figure out how to best go about putting the best foot forward.  :)

Here's the finished product:

knight_leg_13.jpg

Check out the whole guide here:

http://www.thediceab...ght-titan-legs/

TheDiceAbide.com - Same game, better attitude biggrin.png

None but a coward dares to boast that he has never known fear.

Most Chaos marines have seen too much to convince themselves there's nothing to be afraid of.

JeffTibbetts

JeffTibbetts

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,675 posts

That's fo sho' the easy way to do it. Looks like we used a lot of the same techniques! Great minds think alike. :D 

gallery_74115_9011_2349.pngtn_gallery_74115_9313_33227.pngtn_gallery_74115_9011_9491.pngtn_gallery_74115_9011_110464.png gallery_74115_9011_12025.pngtn_gallery_74115_9011_3499.png

++ victorus aut mortis ++

Follow me on Twitter @linguartisan for pics and banter.

minionboy

minionboy

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 586 posts

That's fo sho' the easy way to do it. Looks like we used a lot of the same techniques! Great minds think alike. biggrin.png

Haha, well I totally stole the bead idea from you, completely shamelessly!  This one wasn't as dramatic of a pose change, since it's just a rank and file knight for my army, my warlord is definitely going to be stepping on something though, just haven't found the right victim.

TheDiceAbide.com - Same game, better attitude biggrin.png

None but a coward dares to boast that he has never known fear.

Most Chaos marines have seen too much to convince themselves there's nothing to be afraid of.

JeffTibbetts

JeffTibbetts

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,675 posts

That would explain it. :D Haha! I'm glad you're digging it and putting it to use, and smarter, to boot! I was overly paranoid about how strong it would be so I did a whole lot of work around the knees. I think it's probably fine, though. Let my know if yours fall apart at some point. lol

gallery_74115_9011_2349.pngtn_gallery_74115_9313_33227.pngtn_gallery_74115_9011_9491.pngtn_gallery_74115_9011_110464.png gallery_74115_9011_12025.pngtn_gallery_74115_9011_3499.png

++ victorus aut mortis ++

Follow me on Twitter @linguartisan for pics and banter.

brother Agrasas

brother Agrasas

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5 posts

you could have the warlord stepping on a traitor rhino

Capitano

Capitano

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 946 posts
A deflier top part with the crab legs spread out is how I am planning to try and do mine

“I’ll be there in seven minutes. Eight if there’s resistance. Nine if the resistance is carrying bolters.”

ETL_2014_Banner_V2_03D_Custos_Fidei.jpgETL_2015_Banner_02_Oathbreaker.jpg

Nykidemus

Nykidemus

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 113 posts

you could have the warlord stepping on a traitor rhino

That's what mine does. :D