DSS7 , Successors . Iron Champions

• 2 weeks later...

Nice touch on the Alpha Legion bits on the base.   I just read L.O.D and it seems very apt.  Are you going attempt the Stygmantyr for the command squad banner?  Also are you going to do the scourge as captain?  or do your own captain?  Great work Deathspectre I love it.  I just have one thing to say about your ETL vow "Don't lose".

Nice touch on the Alpha Legion bits on the base. I just read L.O.D and it seems very apt. Are you going attempt the Stygmantyr for the command squad banner? Also are you going to do the scourge as captain? or do your own captain? Great work Deathspectre I love it. I just have one thing to say about your ETL vow "Don't lose".

Thanks yes on the Stygmantyr. Going to do my own Captain this is 25 years after L.O.D.

med_gallery_70257_8436_1000692.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

HELL NO !!!!! To me that is plain wrong  I might as well do Mantis Warriors . I know some Chapters do to confuse others but I like Ivory color with the fist and bolts. I also have a few other 2nd and later founding threads here in the Ultra, Raven Guard,White Scar and Blood Angels and Dark Angels fourms.

• 4 months later...