Finished Rune Priest

Tommie Soule

It is quite rare that something really strikes me on these boards. A lot of stuff is well worth the praise it is given, but a lot of things just don't match what I like. 

You hit a soft spot with your work there, even with one of the legions I find to be the least interesting... Impressive, keep it up. 

hand looks like it's from the new tactical box attached to the champion or standard bearer arm from the command squad smile.png

awesome work, very simple conversion but done to perfection with a great paint job to boot, golf clap to you...

Love the Libby happy.png Unless I'm much mistaken, he's wearing the original (or similar) Space Wolf Chapter symbol too happy.png

• 2 weeks later...

Love the Libby happy.png Unless I'm much mistaken, he's wearing the original (or similar) Space Wolf Chapter symbol too happy.png

I thought the wolves symbol was the wolf rearing up and that one was just a certain wolf lords, Maybe Ragnar?

Anyway, great mini. Remeber seeing a lot of your work on CMON when I used to be on there a lot and its always impressive that you get such great quality in such a short period of time

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived