IIIIIIImmmmmm bbbaaaack!

Arez

I have decided to come back to the Fang ( obviously msn-wink.gif ) and to 40k but instead of buying a whole bunch of kits ill be getting all my miniatures fixed and repainted where needed. not shown since they need to be built is; a Baneblade( box is storing it right now), DV chaos x2(need to get the other set from my brother in law), DV spec chaplain,Libby and bikers,wulfen esque models(Dads using them for werewolves in D&D tongue.png ), Valkyrie object marker, and the SM Commander( once again box is still storing it )

Heres a shot of my company:

http://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy55/Arez181/IMG_0982_zps88456af1.jpg

sorry for the blue tint,took the pic on my ipod and it decided to derp up verymad.gif . If anyone would like a close up of a mini or pack or want to know what there is just ask. ill explain any mini(especially in the case of the robed minis and the Tau thingy tongue.png ) if someone asks.I will be using this to try to keep focused.

Well hello my friend, and a flagon to you! *hands said ale*

Welcome home.

Many thanks,hopefully I can get my pack back together......i miss every one here

better put a way that white contraption on the right of your painting table, its whats messing up my painting time for many hours.

Ya......but but my new gaming computer needs love to msn-wink.gifbiggrin.png

Is your army Space Wolves that are red or Red Wolves or something else entirely?

Anyway welcome back, always plenty of ale to go around!

Its a reddish brown......Actual paint color name is "chocolate bar" IIRC, its a lost company kinda like the 13th except i get to use vehicles biggrin.png

and Thanks

Welcome back! Cheers smile.png

Thanks

Look who's here... And just in time too! msn-wink.gif

In time for what?

You'll see...

Come on Arez!! You're not THAT thick skulled, are yah??!!

I said it already, but welcome back brother!!

End of Line

Someone doesn't remember Greenhorn, and the shenanigans apparently.

That, or we're all testing his memory.

Welcome Home, Arez; may your Packs run long and find great glory amongst the stars!

You'll see...

Now thats not fair ;)

You'll see...

End of Line

I think I missed something since I honestly have no idea what you 2 are on about

Welcome Home, Arez; may your Packs run long and find great glory amongst the stars!

Or I missed something......also the test would fail since I have horrible memory :P

Thanks

Thanks to all for the Welcome backs.....If things go as planned shenanigans should be minimal from me

You'll see...

End of Line

Oh, I remember Arez alright!! ;)

Well, in the fluff, the Dark Angles are our rival chapter. SO there's that. And Semper likes to boast his chapters ability to produce an insane amount of finished models ever year, so my guess is that's what he's in about.

BTW, Semper kudos on that!! It's never been fun!! :P I mean, it always been fun!!

End of Line

Welcome back to the Fang, brother.  We will hoist a tankard in honor of your return. 

What was your name again?

Makes no matter, we will hoist a tankard regardless.  To be honest we do not need a reason to hoist a tankard, we just need a tankard and a means to fill it!

Our greenhorn returns. A little bit older, and eager but still the fang's own troublemaker (remembering the days of the blood claw insurrection via tavern brawl). I've actually been planning on making a Grey Hunter pack (wild cards) of Nrth, postal, forte, skadi and yourself for awhile now. I've already built Nrth (iron chin) a model, as with skadi. Welcome back wolf brother!

No shenanigans !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what has become of you brotherohmy.png .Welcome back by the waybiggrin.png

I said planned to have none....it didnt last long since ive already given 2 dress wearers special ale tongue.pngbiggrin.png

Thanks

Welcome back to the Fang, brother. We will hoist a tankard in honor of your return.

What was your name again?

Makes no matter, we will hoist a tankard regardless. To be honest we do not need a reason to hoist a tankard, we just need a tankard and a means to fill it!

Ooooh youll know my name soon enough, just ask the older members of the fang msn-wink.gif

Our greenhorn returns. A little bit older, and eager but still the fang's own troublemaker (remembering the days of the blood claw insurrection via tavern brawl). I've actually been planning on making a Grey Hunter pack (wild cards) of Nrth, postal, forte, skadi and yourself for awhile now. I've already built Nrth (iron chin) a model, as with skadi. Welcome back wolf brother!

Well i mean why ruin a good thing right? Also you sure thats a good idea making me a Grey Hunter? and wild cards for what ?

So right now the only pack members missing are Skadi and Postal.forte is kinda but thats simply going on a daemon hunt. Any one interested?

EDIT: I would also like to say that progress on my company will be slow since apparently im out of super glue and i have no idea when ill be able to get some :/

*a low flying tankard comes hurtling from a dark corner of the tavern. Smashing into pieces on the back of Arez's head. The warm, frothy brew running down his neck and back.*

A loud bellow comes from the same direction
"GREEEEENNNNHOOORRN!!!"

"I was wondering when you would return. I have so much to show you. I truely do. It's always good to see my old brothers and sisters from the pack. But as you may have heard, things are a little more...colourful and rewarding for me these days. But I still long for the days of bettering you."

forte steps from the shadows. Very much different to the way he looked when running with the pack. Clashing colours and scents confusing the heightened senses off the gathered Wolves

"I'll get the first round."

Good to see you back finally. But as for shenanigans...I have no idea what anyone could mean rolleyes.gif

*a low flying tankard comes hurtling from a dark corner of the tavern. Smashing into pieces on the back of Arez's head. The warm, frothy brew running down his neck and back.*

"GREEEEENNNNHOOORRN!!!"

"I was wondering when you would return. I have so much to show you. I truely do. It's always good to see my old brothers and sisters from the pack. But as you may have heard, things are a little more...colourful and rewarding for me these days. But I still long for the days of bettering you."

forte steps from the shadows. Very much different to the way he looked when running with the pack. Clashing colours and scents confusing the heightened senses off the gathered Wolves

Good to see you back finally. But as for shenanigans...I have no idea what anyone could mean rolleyes.gif

Forte, that is not how we rehearsed, you're supposed to pop out of the surprise cake with a bikini on!

Who said I'm not wearing the bikini. You have no idea what is under this armour. And the cake just didn't work. Couldn't keep the others off the thing. Like vultures they were.

"GREEEEENNNNHOOORRN!!!"

Tankard of Wolfwhizz to anyone you gets forte free of his daemonic possession..

Forte, that is not how we rehearsed, you're supposed to pop out of the surprise cake with a bikini on!

Yup not getting that image out of mind anytime soonsick.gif,thanks for the nightmare

Who said I'm not wearing the bikini. You have no idea what is under this armour. And the cake just didn't work. Couldn't keep the others off the thing. Like vultures they were.

sick.gif sick.gif Thats it forte your going to your 2nd home *Picks forte up and tosses him into the squig pen* there that should work for abit

I think Arez is still a minor, so please, have something on.

I'm an adult but im sure some of the other whelps around here arent so lets not scar them for their long lives

Arez is like a case of space herpes in remission; gone but never forgotten.

Dont know if I should take that as a compliment or an insult......

And that right there needs to be your new signature quote Arez whistlingW.gif woot.gif thumbsup.gif whoops.gif

*steps out of the squig pen. Delicately wiping something from the corner of his mouth*

"Exquisite and just how I remember it. But oh so much more too. Now...would you like that round? Ale, mead or Wolfwizz for old times sake?" 

And that right there needs to be your new signature quote Arez whistlingW.gif woot.gif thumbsup.gif whoops.gif

I'll see if it fits

*steps out of the squig pen. Delicately wiping something from the corner of his mouth*

"Exquisite and just how I remember it. But oh so much more too. Now...would you like that round? Ale, mead or Wolfwizz for old times sake?"

so be it you can tell me when the daemon possessed you. a mix of all 3,want to try something new

Archived