Unforgiven! Prepare Yourselves!

The Shadow Guard

Oh dear. It seems the pups are all lost and confused after their last trip to the vet. But at least they know in which part of this forum they can find what they lost...

Indeed, your interrogator chaplains stole all the good meds to use on prisoners.

Though why theyd need marine potency drugs to use on prisoners.... very strange lad, very strange indeed.

Oh dear. It seems the pups are all lost and confused after their last trip to the vet. But at least they know in which part of this forum they can find what they lost...

Indeed, your interrogator chaplains stole all the good meds to use on prisoners.

Though why theyd need marine potency drugs to use on prisoners.... very strange lad, very strange indeed.

Our Legion continue's to monitor suspect Chapters for any signs of heresy msn-wink.gif

well, since the "game" part of 40k is dead for me, i will take this chance to at least get models painted. i have this pile of undercoated models in a box that i really should take care of.

now, were did i put that rolled up newspaper?

Well...what I need most is time..... to paraphrase Calvin & Hobbs..."God put me on this eart to accomplish a certain number of tasks. At the moment I am so far behind I will never die!" So, looking for the Farr Inn, the shop at the end of the universe, next to chamber 42, where i might be able to buy more TIME!!! ermm.gif

SG

I know what you mean SG!

Recently RL has dealt my fiancee, myself and our immediate families a harsh setback, one we can't actually deal with. Hence my quietness here for a while. Hopefully in the next 2 weeks we will have some better news.

I so want to get stuck in to my hobby related interests but time is that little thing getting in the way!

*** fetching for a nice stick to throw for his rivals ***

*whacks you upside the head with Runic staff* Remember, when you throw things, they come back.

Abuse of mod power!!!  Call the ACLU!!!  ~readies the kibble launcher~

+ + + BELLUM AETERNUS: TITANAS BELLI + + +

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/Bellum_Aeternus_02_Titanis_Belli_Poster_V7.jpg

+ + + COMING SOON + + +

+ + + 1 MAY 2014 + + + 

+ + +  IN PARALLEL WITH E TENEBRAE LUX III + + +

+ + +THE TITANS OF WAR SHALL WALK THE FIELD OF BATTLE + + +

+ + + THE WOLF & THE LION SHALL FACE EACH OTHER + + +

+ + + THE PEARL OF FENRIS SHALL BE THE PRICE OF HONOUR + + +

+ + + ARE YOU READY? + + +

+ + + ARE YOUR LEGIONS READY? + + +

+ + + FAITH SHALL BE OUR SHIELD + + +

+ + + VENGEANCE BE OUR SWORD + + 

+ + + FOR THE LION & THE LEGION + + +

SG

if its normal dreads im out of the event. i painted all my dreads for ETL2 and apart from a few loose arms/weapons i have nothing left to paint. if its any other kind of walker (from contemptors to knights, etc) then i have none and im not going to get any

Archived