ETL III is coming...

Captain Semper

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_2014_Poster_V6.jpg

WILL YOU BE THE NEXT PRIMUS INTER PARES?

For those who don't know what this is about, they can have a look at ETLII

Don't worry sven your flgs will gladly supply u with more msn-wink.gif

it will but my wallet doesn't want to give its guts to me verymad.gif

but I have allready found 890 points worth of (mostly) unpainted models, so I will be participating in the contest.

-rps

Wait what happened to ETL II?

Also good thing i have a baneblade and about 500 pts of other minis to paint.Also good thing ive got an almost paid off credit card; time to recruit some Wolves devil.gif and maybe some IG that got lost in the warp and got inducted into my company :P :D

Wait what happened to ETL II?

Happened last year...... nod the Dark Angels won.... beat you...... knocked you out! ...just like oh so 10,000 years long ago devil.gif

SG

so you cheated again? ;)

I didnt even realize it was a year or so since i left.....I now definitely need to paint a lot of points to make it up to my brothers and sisters

klick the linky in the original post wink.png

in short:

the codexes "fight" against eachother, in order to help you have to vow to paint legal units from the codex you want to support. as soon as your vow is completed the point value of the unit(s) you painted will be added to the total of your codex.

codex with the most points at the end wins.

You can read the rules of the previous ETLs (a link is provided in the opening post above and in my signature). This will give you a broad idea of what to expect this year - although some changes will be made...

The bottom line is to provide motivation to paint your armies while having some fun on the side. PM me if you need further clarifications. :)

Edit: ninja'ed by sven

Typical Wolves... :P

Well promotion is just one reason for the early warning, the other being is to give people a heads up to organise.

And it is a cool poster isn't it? A big applause for the Shadow Guard - the Artist Eternal! :tu:

Could the good Capt'n provide us wolves of fenris with a date of some sorts?

(Starting date, first vow date, final date?)

well the ad at the top says 1st May to 1st Aug so that will be start/end dates i would think, gonna sort y vow out tonight though...do one big one, then if i get through that..i dunno...buy a fellblade to celebrate/2nd vow haha

Yes, the event will officially start on May 1st. The Frater have one month to declare participation and the doors to new entrants close on June 1st. Then the teams are set and the event will run until August 1st.

Hope this clarify things...

So get on with it then!! Or is this your battle plan, Semper?? Get us all antsy in our pantsy nice an early so we may make a mistake and allow you yet another victory??!!

LESS PROMOTION, MORE ACTION!!

End of Line

Can't tempt you to do something a bit more spikey?

Dammit forte!! I have like 30 something Fenrisian wolves, 9 TWC, and 5 pods to paint. And my Night Lords are waiting so many reinforcements right now!! I'm kind of waiting to see what FW drops on the Lord of Terror before going head first into another expensive, long shipment time order from FW. I did get 10 cultist slaves and the controller finished and ready to prime...

Maybe Semper will let me do a little bit of both!!

End of Line

Archived