ETL III is coming....

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_2014_Poster_V6.jpg

WILL YOU BE THE NEXT PRIMUS INTER PARES?

For those who don't know what this is about, they can have a look at ETLII

Forte get dressed and report to the Fang for muster. Goddamn Fabius and his hallucinogenic concoctions.no.gif .

Oh darling. Things are so much more...colourful these days. That and my warped mind seems to suit Chaos modelling better. But don't worry. I'll come for the drinks and to give Greenhorn the odd slap for old time sake ;)

Yeah! I mean some people... Seriously, who's doing ECs these days! :rolleyes:

:P

Me and Kierdale (sorry if that's spelt wrong) going by this forum.

Yeah! I mean some people... Seriously, who's doing ECs these days! rolleyes.gif

tongue.png

-.- im still doin it, as well as plague marines and word bearers and tzeentch renegades and daemons and other stuff as well. lol

tongue.png

As a IG mod (should that be AM mod now?) I must report that, while I am still working on my decadent degenerates, I will be supporting the Hammer of the Emperor in this year's ETL.

Perhaps next year I'll try to please the Prince of Chaos. smile.png

tongue.png

As a IG mod (should that be AM mod now?) I must report that, while I am still working on my decadent degenerates, I will be supporting the Hammer of the Emperor in this year's ETL.

Perhaps next year I'll try to please the Prince of Chaos. smile.png

Say it isn't so. Could corrupt them ;)

I will try to lay some Slaaneshi smack down! Despite generally lurking in the shadows, I have been "busy" putting together some EC bizzle and have a good selection of Noise Marines ready to roll at just the right time!

Where do we, the Legion of Excess, make our vows? Will there be a tally board here, or in the general Chaos sub-forum?

Edit: I make no assurances anything will be ready on time, though. I am willing to be branded a failure! Indeed, such a brand would be a welcome boon for us, no? wink.png

Vows don't start till May 1st I believe. Funny that Fortis and forte are both doing Slaanesh. Though that may be me who gets tickled by it.

Vows don't start till May 1st I believe. Funny that Fortis and forte are both doing Slaanesh. Though that may be me who gets tickled by it.

I found that quite humorous too! More so due to the fact that - please correct me if I am wrong - we were/are both Space Wolf collectors as well(?) Funny how the world works, init.

My BoC moniker is from my family's (Fort) crest: Fortis et Audax . More suited for the stiff backs in the Imperium though, than the louche, fun-loving free-spirits (and radical degenerates) in the EC!

1st of May gives me some breathing space (and indeed an early start wink.png ) on getting any models painted. But where do I make any posts regarding it (WIP, the vow itself etc.)? Having never participated, or even been aware of it until now, im a bit miffed as to what goes on despite the rules so eloquently written by Capt. Semper.

Fortis: Prep is to basically get everything purchased/assembled/primed. Don't put on anything more than primer or basecoat until after you make the vow. 
On May 1st, the good Captain will open up a thread with all the rules and that is where you declare your vows. Updates can be there or in your own log, then the final completion linked in the main thread. 
Each vow is however large or small you make it, it just needs to be finished before you can vow again. 

just dont tickle each other. oohhhhhhhh matron!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived