Lord Gutmaw's warband, Plus The Lords Of Walpurgis.

Here are some shots of my Death guard warband.

Here is lord Gutmaw, who was inspired by Quekklain from final fantasy tactics.

gutaw1

Here is the champion of the rancid brotherhood, Anthraces.

anthraces2

Here is the avatar of decay, the object of adoradtion of one of the warband's cults

Here is my blight drone, aka my beatstick.

blightdronewithbasing

Here are two shots of members of the rancid brotherhood

skullbros

rancid brotherhood

The rest are shots of the warband's heldrake.

heldrakescenicbase

heldrake3

heldrake2

heldrake1

I contracted the same disease  "the think-outside-the-box" one.

Kind of expensive to treat cause you need new bits all the time :)

My symptoms are worst since I also suffer from ADD and Procrastination.

:D

Any way I love your tentacles (nothing personnal and kinky here)

I'd love to have larger pics of your production

Here is more stuffs and things:

Here Is Pugg'sleth( pronounced pugsley), He is my oldest helbrute, and is undergoing another facelift, this time to correct poor choices in embellishment for his upper carapace, and to add texture to his additional exhaust stacks.

pugg'slethtopjpg

pugg'slethside1jpg

pugg'slethrear1jpg

here is Lu'urch, I am close to done with blending the fleshy bits with the ceramite bits, and the daemonic faces are coming out well.

Lu'urchlascannongargoyle

Lu'urchfront

Here are some Shots of Lord Gutmaw's pet land raider Pale rider. I initially tried for a minimalist approach, but found the trim to be a bit flat, so I went in and sculpted teeth along the trim, added additional wear, and am repainting those sections.

pale rider1

palerider2

Some guys here were complaining about Plague marines being bloated and fat all the time, So I decided to make some that were hosts to hives of insects instead of the usual rodding flesh inside armour.

hiveplague2

hiveplague1

hiveplague3

another update, this time just two pics of Puggs'leth, he is almost done, just some work on the big plague vents and some extensions to the armour plating.

puggs'lethupgrade1

puggs'lethupgrade2

I decided that i would have elements of the plague marines in the warband reflected in the helbrutes, thus he has all the plague vents and hives.

Thanks, I figured I'd share my stuff with more than our circle. As for the size of the pics, If you click on them, it will take you to the gallery, where they are full sized Right now I am limited in that I have to use my phone to take pictures, so it might be lower quality than I would like. I checked both on the compy and my phone, and the links work, that was why I went with the option of using the gallery here, that way people could see them better if the pics in the post were not good enough.

Lu'urch is done, I am unwilling to tinker with him in fear that I might muss things up too much.

Lu'urchfinal 2

Lu'urchfinal 1

Lu'urchfinal3 .jpg

Lu'urchfinal 4 .jpg

Lu'urchfinal 2 .jpg5

In addition, I decided to add a side project, an Inquisitorial detachment to go with my Lords of Walpurgis. Since they are Blood Angels successors, they Have predominantly red armour. I wanted them to have a feral world feel, as if they were drawn from tribes of hunters on a death world, so they incorporate space wolves bits. Since this is the case, for my Inquisitorial detachment, I went with bits from the fantasy empire range for the fashion contrast, and I plan on using blues and yellows for a color contrast.

Here are some early wip pics of the warband, the first few are my Inquisitor. I am looking to mimic the style of John Blanche's inquisitorial warbands, hopefully that will work out.

Inquisitor 1

inquisitor3

Inquisitor2

Henchman1 3

Henchman1 2

Henchman1

crusader 2

crusader 1

Arbites 2

Arbites 1

Here is the first servitor for the warband. I wanted to give it the look of a battle weary servitor, Thus the bulky bits, and the crypt ghoul head. I plan on rebuilding the chest armour, I just wasn't up for it earlier.

servitor) 2

servitor) 1

As usual, If you can't see them too well, click on them and you will be taken to the gallery where they are at.

Archived