Knights and babes

Filantropolo

De-saturated blue looks great - far too many bright knights getting around the Internet!

Love the fact you did the freehand WW2 style pin-up emblem rather than the standard decals.

Did you scratch build/kitbash that cockpit? Looks great too!

And hot chick pilot for the win!

Thanks a lot. 

If there is something better than a giant robot it´s a giant robot with a sexi pilot.

I will create a little Knight army with 5 or 6 knights, one ot the ideas I´m working on it´s to locate an pm3 player on to the base of one of them. To play "cuban Pete" from the Mask soundtrak when knight get´s in to the battle.

De-saturated blue looks great - far too many bright knights getting around the Internet!

Love the fact you did the freehand WW2 style pin-up emblem rather than the standard decals.

Did you scratch build/kitbash that cockpit? Looks great too!

And hot chick pilot for the win!

The cockpit was build with bits, from rhino, landraider and stormtalon the trone it´s a copy of warhound´s one.

My word that must have taken a lot of powdered pigment to achieve. Nice work. thumbsup.gif

Something tells me thats not the best opening line to use when trying to acquire the services of this particular household.

The knight is better than the "babe". She doesn't look like she belongs, mostly due to the "sex sells" bodysuit in bright color against the dusty and worn walker.

The knight itself is magnificent though, I love the dust and the scuff marks and the subdued color scheme. It looks like it walked a thousand worlds.

My word that must have taken a lot of powdered pigment to achieve. Nice work. thumbsup.gif

Something tells me thats not the best opening line to use when trying to acquire the services of this particular household.

Indeed brother. I must watch my tongue in the future.

• 2 weeks later...

This is by far the best Knight I have seen yet. And I have checked out as many as I can find. I love the cockpit, great kit bashing.

My favourite part is the twin shoulder mounted Autocannons. I had this idea for mine as I don't like the shield and I dislike the autocannon being on the main weapon. Thank you for showing me the idea works, and works well.

I wont be detailing the cockpit on mine as it will house the batteries and the switch for the diodes and fibre optics.

Once again, thanks for sharing a great model.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived