Wife is starting space wolves

bozo69pd

Hi guys, I am a mono-nurgle player. I am getting my wife into the hobby though. She wanted updated plastic sisters models but it doesn't look like that is happening so I suggested something about her love of wolves. She loved the space wolves look and theme except for all the burly space marines so I suggested for her to go ALL WOLF (no space marines mounted!)

We bought a few boxes of thunderwolf cavalry and painted it for 1 canis wolfborn counts as, 2 rune priest counts as, and a unit or 2 of thunderwolf cavalry counts as. I figure hey convert the models so the thunderwolves have metal rune claws. we picked up 2 boxes of fenrisian wolves to fulfill 2 troop slots.

I have absolutely no idea how to play space wolves or really kit them out... how many points could this many models be worked into? we would be playing friend games with a 90 minute time limit, annihilation only.

Thanks and any tips or comments are greatly appreciated!

Be advised that she wouldn't have any Scoring units, however, so she'd have a hard time winning any games.  She'd have to go for a Massacre every time.

V

Be advised that she wouldn't have any Scoring units, however, so she'd have a hard time winning any games. She'd have to go for a Massacre every time.

V

Somehow this sounds bad and good at the same time.... devil.gif

Be advised that she wouldn't have any Scoring units, however, so she'd have a hard time winning any games. She'd have to go for a Massacre every time.

V

Somehow this sounds bad and good at the same time.... devil.gif

Usually the massacre is easier than trying to play keep away against the local tau/eldar/broken allies meta in my area. That and annihilation is the easiest way to learn the basics.

First off, you've obviously got a keep right there!! My wife helps me paint faces and little tiny bits, shes a graphic designer/illustrator however, and she has years over me with brush and paint!! Plus I love her, you know, and stuff...

You can absolutely field an all wolf army, and what the boys aren't telling you is that you don't need any of that scoring unit silliness when you're looking as ace as you will thundering towards the enemy in the company of wolves. ;)

ACE!!

End of Line

Archived