2000 point Imperial Fists

BTIitiate

So I am thinking of making a return to the game with the latest book covering the Fists. Here is my list that I derped up earlier today. My main goal with this list is to have fun with legion terminators, Sigismund, templar brethren, and breacher squads but I would like help optimizing the list.

EDIT: I will probably not have to deal with lords of war or other 30k armies

HQ

Sigismund-230

Elites

10 Cataphractii terminators-405

-power fists

-2 autocannons

Troops

9 Templar brethren-540

-champion has solarite gauntlet and combat shield

-Land raider phobos

20 Legion Breacher squad-385

-4 meltaguns

Heavy Support

10 heavy support squad-435

-lascannons

Total: 2000

Two maybe weaknesses come to my mind when i see youre List:

1. no anti Air. That is not an problem when youre local meta run no air. Air is pretty weak in 30k in my opinion, becouse there is so much that can shoot it down in 1 round, i fell not that is it worth taking normaly.

2. Youre army is a little bit slow in moving, at least a part of it. Lascas stand back an fire, Landraider with melee units charge in for a fight, and youre cataphract termis can only move 6" per round, no running possible becouse there slow and purposeful.

How the Breachers fit into this, i dont know. And also important, youre breachers have noch Vexilla, Power Weapon or Melta Bomb, so Tarpitting them is very possible. Also youre Meltas on them cant kill really an Tank or something, becouse of the all mighty Ceramite Armor. So if you whant to fild them take a Vexilla, an Meltabomb and an Power Axe or Fist, reduce the Models for it or take less Meltas, then switch Meltas for Flamer or Volkite Charger.

3. Youre Lasca Squad is highly expensive, taking 5 of them is better i fell, and fielding an Tank for the free Points is better. (Maybe an Sicarian or LandRaider Phobos or Spartan for youre Terminators).

You could probably drop 5 lascannons, and a small number of breachers (or a Cataphractii?) And squeeze a Spartan in there to carry your VERY slow Terminators. This will not only speed up your list but bump up weight of armour and maintain a high output of firepower. Seems like a win-win-win choice.

Archived