Online Black Crusade Game (GMT, Newbies welcome)

Hydriatus

So recently I have felt the urge the run a Black Crusade game again! Past experience running this system has been very good, though things tended to fall through due to life and other commitments...

ANYWAYS, I'd be looking to run sessions during the week, GMT evening times. On average, a game session would last four hours (not including the invariable chatter and tangents), and I would happily accept newbies into the group.

I am looking to run this game using a combination of Skype and Roll20. Both offer free accounts, and that is all that would be required, due to playing via voice chat.

Edited by Hydriatus

Had this for an x-mass present, loved the fluff but never had a chance to play. If you’re willing to take on a complete newbie, never Rp’ed before in my life, I might be persuaded so join :) 

Banelord: I welcome nebies. We all start somewhere after all :smile.: Think you're good for GMT and Skype voice?

And to everyone: I welcome new starters, even if you don't have the books. I have them, and can talk you through the important bits :)

Until then, here is the intro...

-----

You are a Heretic. You are the Lost and the Damned. The Imperium hates you, curses your names and will never take you back. For you have called upon the Dark Gods, and they answered. Were you a revolutionary seeking aid in liberating your world? A scared mother praying for her sick child's recovery? An artist desperate for their muse? An outcast seeking only to survive in a cold and uncaring galaxy?

The Dark Gods care not, for in your desperation you turned to forbidden powers for aid. And when they answered, you took your first steps on a long path. A path that ends in wealth, power and immortality. For if you succeed in the trials ahead, your wildest dreams will be made real in reward for your deeds.

And all it will cost you is your humanity...

Edited by Hydriatus

Mommy, just checked. Could probably make Monday but this is 9pm in my time zone as astarting time. which is probably too late for me or too short for any serious game time.

But I' m keeping an eye on this.

OK, so looking at weekday GMT MOnday evening gaming from 7 pm.

But my Sundays have also opened up if that'll work for folks...pre-evening gaming is always fun :biggrin.:

I work most weekends :sad.: , However i should be free Monday nights.

I am interested, but I would need to check on the time. I am in Eastern US time, and would be available Mondays at around 3 pm my time. Never played an RPG before, though I have the deathwatch rulebooks and have been looking to pick up BC.