Online Black Crusade Game (GMT, Newbies welcome)

Hydriatus

I'm always really tempted by these, but find it so hard to consistently find the time.

The time of day actually works out pretty well for me, if it stays as Monday at 7pm GMT. Are you doing these weekly, or every other week? I'm probably going to have a rough time of making it every week, but I'm up for giving it a shot.

I'm pretty familiar with the 40k RPG systems, having DM'd Dark Heresy and Deathwatch, and played campaigns in Dark Heresy and very briefly Black Crusade. I've also used Roll20 extensively, so I'm no stranger to that.

What kind of campaign setting are you going for? Any restrictions on characters? House rules?

I'm always really tempted by these, but find it so hard to consistently find the time.

The time of day actually works out pretty well for me, if it stays as Monday at 7pm GMT. Are you doing these weekly, or every other week? I'm probably going to have a rough time of making it every week, but I'm up for giving it a shot.

I'm pretty familiar with the 40k RPG systems, having DM'd Dark Heresy and Deathwatch, and played campaigns in Dark Heresy and very briefly Black Crusade. I've also used Roll20 extensively, so I'm no stranger to that.

What kind of campaign setting are you going for? Any restrictions on characters? House rules?

Try posting on this https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/13585/path-to-glory  :)

We are playing in the core setting - the Screaming Vortex. Where you DON'T have to always be sneaky, since Chaos. Also lots of weird and wonderful things going on...

Our current group has a Chaos Space Marine Sorcerer, a Thousand Son cast down by Magnus, and a rogue Black Legionnaire (Forsaken).