Defiler Loadout: Two Havoc Launchers?

incinerator950

I'm aware of the blast rules and snapshot with the battlecannon (worst part besides front AV12 and excessive cost), however I noted over a handful of google searches that you can take the Havoc Launcher for the HF, while being able to take the Havoc Launcher from the vehicles equipment.  Is this true?  This is purely for curiosity.

Yes it is possible, although of dubious value.

The first Havok Launcher replaces the Heavy Flamer while the second (IMO) would replace the defiler's head.

Still, the moment the Battlecannon fires, they're both useless.

That brings up another question:  Say your battle cannon is knocked out, you can't actually fire the second havoc launcher because it's a blast weapon too?

This conjures up an image of being able to replace the battle cannon with another havoc launcher...

Yes, you could fire both Havok Launchers at the same time, just not at the same time as the Battlecannon.

Incinerator - you're not the first to wish that we could swap out the Battlecannon.  I can think of a great number of weapon systems that'd be preferable to it... like a Punisher Gatling Cannon... or a Baleflamer... or an (Ecto)Plasma Destructor... etc...

;)

Archived