=][= E Tenebrae Lux III =][=

Sniff sniff... I smell a rash.

The angels of death and black Templars already won this year when we were divided to give others any chance at all. Chaos is really only leading in the consolation event.

Ah there we go: a sore loser! biggrin.png Let's not forget you guys were the ones crying about not having your own codex, and Semper merely indulged you.... msn-wink.gif Not to worry mate - combined the BTs and the AoD indeed trump Chaos - by a small margin. Give us a couple more weeks and we'll settle that too.

Go out and smell the roses, with ZEAL!

Yeah, yeah, yeah. You guys were REAL cocky standing outside the wall, but when it came time to put the ball in the end zone, you choked. The Imperial Messaging Service still only lists one physical address for you guys and it starts with an "I" and ends with an "error". :P

We're not done here.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. You guys were REAL cocky standing outside the wall, but when it came time to put the ball in the end zone, you choked. The Imperial Messaging Service still only lists one physical address for you guys and it starts with an "I" and ends with an "error". tongue.png

We're not done here.

Oh yeah? Well, at least we know how to spell. tongue.png

Yeah, yeah, yeah. You guys were REAL cocky standing outside the wall, but when it came time to put the ball in the end zone, you choked. The Imperial Messaging Service still only lists one physical address for you guys and it starts with an "I" and ends with an "error". tongue.png

We're not done here.

http://s27.postimg.org/9u8ld47xf/I_of_Terror.jpg

Wow.

Next year's ETL shouldn't be done by sub forum, it should be Steve Shields and Arizonajirt vs the rest of us. laugh.png

...Even though we'd probably lose. unsure.png

What my five digit vow doesn't count?

Of course it does!

You'll be our secret weapon and last, best hope of victory next year.biggrin.png

Wow.

Next year's ETL shouldn't be done by sub forum, it should be Steve Shields and Arizonajirt vs the rest of us. laugh.png

...Even though we'd probably lose. unsure.png

What my five digit vow doesn't count?

Of course it does!

You'll be our secret weapon and last, best hope of victory next year.biggrin.png

And suddenly I become a space station.

http://s10.postimg.org/co7m273ax/Fashalon_5.jpg

Do i mention anything about painting black...I'll leave it msn-wink.gif

You can leave it, because here's a BT that totally agrees with you.

eek.gif Ummm.... They're there to...Ummm..ph34r.png...

The IW are outnumbered by a really sizable margin, as I've got nearly 5K Templars, and barely 1.5K of Chaos. But to be honest, it's mainly to paint a different color than Black, white and grey. And out of all the Chaos factions, IW are the coolest. tongue.png

Sniff sniff... I smell a rash.

The angels of death and black Templars already won this year when we were divided to give others any chance at all. Chaos is really only leading in the consolation event.

Ah there we go: a sore loser! biggrin.png Let's not forget you guys were the ones crying about not having your own codex, and Semper merely indulged you.... msn-wink.gif Not to worry mate - combined the BTs and the AoD indeed trump Chaos - by a small margin. Give us a couple more weeks and we'll settle that too.

Go out and smell the roses, with ZEAL!

heres some nice soothing cream for that BURN

We're not done here.

somethin that still eludes me sometimes

Painting got you down?

Feel unmotivated and tired?

Disappointed with the progress of other factions?

Do not Despair!

We have professional counselors standing by!

14382791997_c3e0822629_b.jpg

A few fun stats:

- ETLIII has now an equal amount of completions (172k) in mid-week 10 as ETL I had in total (174k)!

- AoD, Chaos and HH have competed more points already than they had in total in ETL II

- Forces of the Imperium are roughly 60% compared to last year's total but SWs are currently roughly 1/5th of last year's total.

- DAs are 44% to last year's total and they are in good shape to beating it.

- BTs are even more closer at 70% of last year's performance. However compared to ETL I (best performance todate) they are only 56% there.

Painting got you down?

Feel unmotivated and tired?

Disappointed with the progress of other factions?

Do not Despair!

We have professional counselors standing by!

14382791997_c3e0822629_b.jpg

Love it

=][= TENTH WEEKLY UPDATE =][=

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_2014_Poster_V6.jpg

Two and a half weeks to go and half a million points pledged in total!
We’re currently less than 8k pts short of 200k worth of completions – this is indeed some performance considering that in ETL II by the end of week 10 there were only 81.5k!!!

It appears that at this stage the leaders have extended their lead and now we have three factions above the 30k mark with Chaos approaching the 50k mark!

Now however the effort should go the wrap up any follow-up vows as not completing any of them means that all previously completed vows are will be nullified and count for nothing. Do not jeopardize your previous efforts – this is literally the final countdown!

So Chaos is in the lead by some 10k and then is the AoD who themselves have almost 10k difference compared to the third faction who’s the DAs. The DAs on the other hand have a relatively small margin from the BTs who are in fourth position. The HH forum is in fifth but again with a not that large a gap. Then we have the three factions that are under 10k but I have high expectations in the coming week.

IMPORTANT NOTE: KEEP IN MIND THAT IF YOU FAIL IN YOUR SECOND OR ANY CONSEQUENT VOW THEN ALL PREVIOUS VOWS ARE NULLIFIED AND COUNT FOR NOTHING.

So be extra sure when you re-vow because not only your new vow but all previous ones are at stake!

Here are the usual metrics:

Total participants 421
Total vows: 620
Total points pledged: 505,206pts
Average vow: 815pts/vow
Total points completed: 192,466pts

So now let’s see what happened in week 10:

E TENEBRAE LUX III – Week 10

med_gallery_27176_9664_24150.jpg

So let’s see this one by one:

BLACK TEMPLARS [Participants: 67 / Vows: 103]
With 4kpts completed this week the BTs are back with vengeance! They are only 2.7kpts behind the DAs but the problem lies with the AoDs and Chaos. The main problem is not so much the completion rate it’s the small average vow. Although not the smallest in the ETL it means that in order to make a difference there should be more participants completing their vows compared to other forums that the same effect can be achieved with fewer participants making it. So at this stage there is only one course of action: massive completions – especially with the first vows. Is zeal something you just say or something you do?

ANGELS OF DEATH [Participants: 60 / Vows: 88]
Good news is you have a large distance from the DAs. Bad news is you have a large distance from Chaos. So Arizona gave all that he could – 22.7kpts no less... I cannot stress this enough: If left unsupported first position will elude you! You have the resources, utilize them! You need a high completion rate to match the onslaught of Chaos that so far has a smaller dependency on super-vows than you do. I think your completion rate should rise above 70% if you are to threaten the denizens of the Eye! Do you have it in you?

BLOOD ANGELS [Participants: 37 / Vows: 51]
Not a spectacular week with 661pts completed but it now leads the Imperial Forces and Space Wolves. But with 10 percentage points lower completion rate compared to the ETL average the potential is still there. It’s not the vows that are small it’s the lack of completions. So let’s see more completions ESPECIALLY by those who have already completed their first vow – and they are quite a few... Remember if you do not complete your second vow your first one will also be nullified and will count for nothing. The situation is critical.

DARK ANGELS [Participants: 59 / Vows: 87]
With 3.5kpts worth of completions this week, the DAs are hanging in third position but are not safe. They have almost 10k difference with the AoDs and only 2.7k lead from the BTs. What worries me is the large amount of incomplete first vows. At this point enough time has elapsed so even vows that exceed 1kpts should be in the final stages. With an average vow of 826 pts it means that any completion should make a material difference. Let’s make week 11 the turning point of the event and the Honoured First will go firmly to the top position.

SPACE WOLVES [Participants: 31 / Vows: 44]
Momentum is built in the SWs faction with some amazing completions but the cruel fact is that they are currently in last position. Why is this? Completion rate! The SWs have currently the lowest completion rate among all factions and by far lower compared to the ETL average. So this is the time of truth, honour your vows and your standing is bound to change!

REALM OF CHAOS [Participants: 61 / Vows: 100]
Comfortably in first position, Chaos seems to have everything: high morale, high momentum, high quality output and a convoluted system of oaths to their Dark Gods that keeps them ever forward. But, excluding Steve’s mega vow their completion rate will not be as high and there is still a large amount or resources (unfulfilled vows) that remain unutilized... So in order to make sure you retain this position to the end, wrap up any second or subsequent vows to get the high risk element out of the way and focus on delivering the first vows that remain incomplete. Imagine the humiliation when you see the 10k+ lead being eroded and overcome once your rivals go to the last week frenzy!

FORCES OF THE IMPERIUM [Participants: 46 / Vows: 64]
Some good news came from the GK Strategium as certain participants gave signs of life. That’s good and helps morale but has yet to add any points in the effort. What worries me here is the third and fourth vows from some of the IG heavyweights. Guys make sure you complete them or else everything else is in vain. This is crucial as time is running out fast! Will the Guard hold the line? Will the GKs step in at the last minute to support them and save the day? Or will the BAs overtake them and solidify themselves in 6th position? The race to 10kpts has begun (as a final note, last year and with the IG forum in it’s infancy the forces of the Imperium managed 15kpts+)!

HORUS HERESY [Participants: 60 / Vows: 83]
The HH forum is delivering steadily high quality results. They are in fifth position currently but very close to the BTs and they certainly have the resources to claim even the top position. So let’s see some big vows coming to completion in week 11 – Jasp, Durfast, MordentHex, Telhdrat and Uvenla all have vows above 2kpts – and all are (hopefully) worked quite a bit up to now. These will have a tremendous impact in both the total points of the faction and your rival’s morale! Let’s see it happen!

IMPORTANT NOTE: KEEP IN MIND THAT IF YOU FAIL IN YOUR SECOND OR ANY CONSEQUENT VOW THEN ALL PREVIOUS VOWS ARE NULLIFIED AND COUNT FOR NOTHING.

So until next week, keep your completions coming!!! biggrin.png

For some reason the apostle and the brass scorpion remind me of the old Paul Bearer and The Undertaker from wrestling. Then again, the thoughts of crazy heretics....LMAO

For some reason the apostle and the brass scorpion remind me of the old Paul Bearer and The Undertaker from wrestling. Then again, the thoughts of crazy heretics....LMAO

it reminds me of dani filth with any other member of cradle of filth stood behind him

BLACK TEMPLARS  Is zeal something you just say or something you do?

beautiful :')

Archived