=][= E Tenebrae Lux III =][=

Yay. Now we can see the final results with puzzeled thoughts as to how all those models would look on one (huge) table!

And Semper. Good job mate :tu:

Yay. Now we can see the final results with puzzeled thoughts as to how all those models would look on one (huge) table!

And Semper. Good job mate thumbsup.gif

Could probably do some math on total points completed and average model size / points to figure out how much space we would collectively cover if we had all our minis in one place. laugh.png

good job everyone and may chaos rule supreme ;)

and semper thanks for all the hard work you done and are still doing with the ETL

i really enjoyed watching the weekly graps you did too

without you all this wouldent have been possible thanks

A huge thank you to Captain Semper once again for the enormous effort in running the ETL!

Not only does the event increase in size every year, but the number of inspiring ideas, quality brushwork and good hearted camaraderie do as well!

Why do I get the feeling the ETL will get it's own wikipedia page one day?! thumbsup.gif

The competition aside, I did get alot of minis painted that I had been planning on painting in order to use, but had been procrastinating on.

As I'm sure others too.

So I'd say overall intent of the ETL achieved.

Will there be a gallery thread in the Hall of Honours for this year's ETL completed models? And not just for those who completed vows either. Would be nice to see all the finished models that were vowed in one (pinned) place.

Will there be a gallery thread in the Hall of Honours for this year's ETL completed models? And not just for those who completed vows either. Would be nice to see all the finished models that were vowed in one (pinned) place.

Good idea actually.  Another burden for Semper though, unless someone else wants to take the reigns on that.  That's a lot of pictures, in a lot of different threads.

Good idea actually. Another burden for Semper though, unless someone else wants to take the reigns on that. That's a lot of pictures, in a lot of different threads.

Think it should be down to the participants to post their own pics there. That way it's listed under their own name too. Would just need a starting post which I could look at doing later today.

I'm gonna add my voice to the chorus of thanks to Captain Semper for organising and running this event. Also, thankyou for taking the time to comment on every single vow in a positive fashion after its completion.

Dragonlover

Thanks everyone for your kind words - it's what keeps me going! :)

I have finalised the numerical part of the final report and have completed the first section, the Overview. So things are running smoothly so far.

As regards a Hall of Fame with the ETL entries, well, you're looking at it! :woot:

It is a tradition to post your completed work here AFTER the Final Report is submitted. That way it's easy to search in the future and keeping it in the same thread with the rules and the final report makes a complete tome of each ETL. Neat and elegant!

As regards a Hall of Fame with the ETL entries, well, you're looking at it! woot.gif

It is a tradition to post your completed work here AFTER the Final Report is submitted. That way it's easy to search in the future and keeping it in the same thread with the rules and the final report makes a complete tome of each ETL. Neat and elegant!

Not a problem :tu:

and semper thanks for all the hard work you done and are still doing with the ETL

i really enjoyed watching the weekly graps you did too

without you all this wouldent have been possible thanks

Just gonna echo this - many thanks, Captain Semper! thanks.gif

Those terminators in my second vow must have been waiting a good three years for their paint job, to my shame.

I'm gonna hold off congratulating the Chaos forum just in case someone's overtaken them at the last minute.

Yeah, that's pretty unlikely, but then you yourselves did snatch the lead out of nowhere...tongue.png

If we are second, then hot damn someone pulled out a lot of stops. If we're first, I'm intrigued to see if we'd have beaten the combined might of the Angels of Death and the Templars. Probably not, but it's fun to speculate.

Dragonlover

And I have failed for a third consecutive year, but moving house, an emergency with my pregnant wife and a shoulder and back injury didn't really help. But I shouldn't make excuses. No matter. Redemption is coming and it's going to be big.... Oh and I suppose I better fish out some traitors... Penance vow and all.....

And I have failed for a third consecutive year, but moving house, an emergency with my pregnant wife and a shoulder and back injury didn't really help. But I shouldn't make excuses. No matter. Redemption is coming and it's going to be big.... Oh and I suppose I better fish out some traitors... Penance vow and all.....

Gaming may be important.

But, family and real life is ALWAYS MORE important.

I too want to add my thanks to captain semper.

Though mine was probably one of the smallest vows in the competition between work, life in general and a little baby girl at home it was good to have something to encourage me to take a little time and do something for me.

Archived