+++E Tenebrae Lux III - Blood Angels Strategium+++

Captain Semper

Here are the before and after pics of Mephiston:

http--,,--//http://i1344.photobucket.com/albums/p644/ChrisO33/CAM00219_zps2f5ae9fa.jpg

http--,,--//http://i1344.photobucket.com/albums/p644/ChrisO33/CAM00222_zps3ee8d0d5.jpg

I declare my vow complete!

Well, now the BA Strategium has a purpose, that being:

MAKE A D-B PAINT A SINGLE ASSAULT DEMI-SQUAD!

Apply as much peer pressure as it takes. Do not let your resolve soften from the sobbing and the crying... The time of the Angel is now! And A D-B WILL PAINT! :devil:

@ A Son of Sanguinius: Well done on your completion! :tu: Any plans on going again?

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_2014_Poster_V6.jpg

Important note:
FROM THIS POINT ONWARDS THE BLACK TEMPLARS ARE A FACTION IN THEIR OWN RIGHT. THE REST OF THE ANGELS OF DEATH SUB-FORUMS WILL CONTINUE TO BE CALLED THE ANGELS OF DEATH AND THEY TOO WILL BECOME A FACTION IN THEIR OWN RIGHT.

For more details follow the link above.

Ok time to throw down, I only paint (and have been for almost 20 years on and off) playing my first game Memorial Day weekend. I purchased a large blood angels army in pretty rough shape a while ago and this is the motivation I need to get a ton of stuff done before that game and to help bring some glory to the most honorable Blood Angels chapter

I njjesters4 answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete The baddest man in the game Mephiston, a librarian w terminator armor and storm bolter, lemartes, and commander dante for the blood angels of total value of 755 on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to Sanguinius and The Blood Angels and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

I'm a pretty fast painter so I will be throwing down more vows for the glory of the chapter.

If I get my vow done I have a ton more minis in need of paint, but slow going. Got HQs magnetized, sterns based, assault assembled, terminators half done, sang based, vindi 90% done, knight has so damn many pieces! Hopefully I will be done by the beginning of July and vow up some dreads.

@ Nnjesters4: You'rew in - good luck with your vow. The BAs need to build up their numbers so this is towards the right direction! :tu:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

So be it. 

I, AD-B (first of his name),  answer the call of E Tenebrae Lux (third of its name) and vow to complete a 5-man Assault Squad from Codex: Blood Angels, at a value of 145pts. [thunder hammer; infernus pistol] on or before August 1st.

Success will bring eternal glory to the Angels Numinous (and represent my largest ever painted army...) while failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year's end.

Photos imminent.

You traitor!!! We shall send the VIII. ;)

I Corvus_Danseur answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete; a terminator assault squad with sergeant, three bikes, one with plasma gun and one sergeant, one squad of vanguard veterans, four of which have combi plasma, one sergeant with bolter and power sword and finally one librarian with force axe and hand flamer from Codex Blood Angels. For a total value 650 points on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to the Sons of Sanguinius and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

Group photo-minus libby! One terminator has a base layer of red on... if this is a problem I can replace him with another one that's totally blank if need be... Ignore the web exclusive captain in vet squad. Was going to put him in but actually want to convert him some more (swap out storm bolter) before painting.

Tenebrum Lux 1

Tenebrum Lux 2

Tenebrum Lux 3

Tenebrum Lux 4

Tenebrum Lux 5

I, Phadeout, answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 5 Terminators with Chainfist and Assault Cannon, 5 Scouts with Camo Cloaks, Missle Launcher and Sniper Rifles, 5 Scouts with Heavy Bolter and another 5 man Scout Squad with Heavy Bolter and Power Fist for the Blood Angels of
total value of 530pts on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to Sanguinius and The Blood Angels and failure will doom me to
bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

Pix to follow,

Phade

@ Corvus & Phadeout: Your vows are in - good luck guys!

@ A Son of Sanguinius: Very sorry to hear that! Take it easy and lend it mend... You've done your duty Marine - let other step in in your stead! And when the Apothecaries are done with you, you're more than welcome to return, bionic arm and everything... Get well soon! :)

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

@ Captain Semper,

Sadly I may not be able to make another vow seeing as I broke my hand at work today. I am going to give it a week to rest and let the swelling go down. If I can hold a brush I will try another small vow but I may be out for 6 weeks or so.

That sucks man. I hope you heal quickly! Take care.

I had to finish another model before I could make a vow, but I will now heed the call.

I, ChapelXIII, answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete two librarian, one an epistolary with jump pack and force sword, and one with terminator armor, storm shield and force axe from the Blood Angels codex for a total value of 370pts on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to Sanguinius, the Blood Angels, and the Sanguine Blades and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

I will not fail in this duty.

med_gallery_63338_9627_163695.jpg

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news ChapelXIII, but our Librarians can't actually take melta bombs, and I'm not sure if the Epistolary upgrade is permitted, as it's essentially free points if not modelled. That said, good luck with your vow brother.

Archived