+++E Tenebrae Lux III - Blood Angels Strategium+++

Captain Semper

It always falls down, like the Keystone Cops laugh.png.

Right after I posted this picture, my cat knocked it off my work surface. Thankfully only a few breaks.

Hello Brothers

Our fellow traitors Dark Angels given us, Forces of Chaos, a great idea for a new event: THE DAEMONIC PACT

gallery_29004_9303_633928.png

So followers of chaos and other please stop by our forum tomorrow and sign up for our new event for fun. Details will be release tomorrow!!!!

Have a nice day everyone.

It always falls down, like the Keystone Cops laugh.png.

Right after I posted this picture, my cat knocked it off my work surface. Thankfully only a few breaks.

Have you considered putting a small mp3 player inside the Knight with a speaker so it can play the Benny Hill theme?

It is easy; Snot Green followed by a wash of Thraka Green with Scorpion Green applied on top of, but not covering that so the around the edges you have the prior layer is exposed.  Top with a dot or stripe (as appropriate) of Skull White. 

I gogmagog answer the call to paint up a 10 man assault squad with sergeant with power fist and plasma, and 2 plasma guns( total points260)! A chaplain with power fist(115)and a librarian(100) total 475.

That's great gogmagog, welcome to ETL III! :D

I have registered your vow but I need you to calculate the total points for me. If you do not have access to your Codex let me know and I or any other frater can help out. :)

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I Demoulius answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 8 close combat terminators (4 with TS&SS and 4 with LC's) from the Blood Angel Codex of total value 340 pts on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to Sanguinius and the Ninth Legion and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

=][= SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT =][=

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_2014_Poster_V6.jpg

It seems we've lost half of Thursday and the whole of Friday so please repost your vows and completions and we're good to continue uninterupted!

It's go time! Been looking for an excuse to paint my redeemer 

I mozley answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete: 1x 5man Assault Squad w/- Thunder Hammer & Flamer; 1x 5man Assault Squad w/- Power Sword & Flamer; 1x 10man Tactical Squad w/- Combi Plasma, Power Sword, Plasma gun & Lascannon; 1x Land Raider Redeemer w/- Pintle mounted storm bolter from Codex: Blood Angels of total value 720 points on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to the Angles Sanguine (Blood Angles) and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end

Seems my vow was los tto the warp, so heres another one.

I Emperors Immmortals answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete BAAL PREDATOR from the Blood Angel Codex of total value 155 pts on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to Sanguinius and the Ninth Legion and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

Ive got a lot more to get done, its a great excuse to paint my Blood Hawks. Also BROTHERS! FOR THE EMPEROR AND SANGUINIUS!!!

First Vow completed

med_gallery_63338_9627_49047.jpg

Second Vow

I, ChapelXIII, answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete two captains: one with jump pack, power sword, and combi-plasma; one with jump pack, power sword, melta bombs and storm shield; one chaplain with jump pack and bolter; and one reclusiarch with infernus pistol, for a total of 585 points on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to Sanguinius, the Blood Angels, and the Sanguine Blades and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

med_gallery_63338_9627_1429.jpg

I will not fail.

Fasha, I've had the model since some time in maybe late third ed. Really loved the model and the fluff but I never used it because I play Blood Angels. Figured I should finally field it as one of my Blades as it has been in my collection for years.

Hopefully our Black Templar cousins won't take it too personally.

Fasha, I've had the model since some time in maybe late third ed. Really loved the model and the fluff but I never used it because I play Blood Angels. Figured I should finally field it as one of my Blades as it has been in my collection for years.

Hopefully our Black Templar cousins won't take it too personally.

They take EVERYTHING personally laugh.png.

I, GAZ NZ , answer the challenge of the E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 3 Land speeders, 100 marines of varying types, Fellblade, Relic Scorpious , Terminator Epistolary , 10 Terminators, Librarian Dreadnought, and 2 Drop pods from the Blood Angel Codex of a total value of around 4000 points points on or before August 1st. Success will bring even more eternal glory to Sanguinius and the IX Legion, but failure will doom me to clear my signatures and proclaim my failure there until the year-end.

I, GAZ NZ , answer the challenge of the E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 3 Land speeders, 100 marines of varying types, Fellblade, Relic Scorpious , Terminator Epistolary , 10 Terminators, Librarian Dreadnought, and 2 Drop pods from the Blood Angel Codex of a total value of around 4000 points points on or before August 1st. Success will bring even more eternal glory to Sanguinius and the IX Legion, but failure will doom me to clear my signatures and proclaim my failure there until the year-end.

Go big or go home apparently. Good on you GAZ NZ.

Archived