+++E Tenebrae Lux III - Dark Angels Strategium+++

Captain Semper

I, marvmoogy, answer the call of E Tenebrae Lux and vow to complete; 

1x Interrogator Chaplain on a Bike, with MoR 

1x Librarian, ML 2 who has just got back from serving time in the Deathwatch

3x Ravenwing Black Knights, with RWGL, PW & MBs

5x Scouts

5x Scouts with camo cloaks, sniper rifles, ML with flakk missiles 

1x RAS with 6 bikes (2x plasma guns), Attack bike with multi-melta and a Land speeder with Multi-melta & Assault Cannon.

That, by my maths is a vow of 894 points....which will be started on in July.....hoping my knee op at the start of July means I can have time to paint it!  (and maybe even add to it!) 

Before pics will be posted.....at some point haha

Well, well, well - the Angels are gathering in strenght! :tu:

Welcome brothers - make the Lion proud! And Mr Bill - a very impressive completion, especially in such a short time! :tu: Do you plan a second vow?

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Well, well, well...

First of all, mirage and Mc_luhvin to the ETL - and the B&C! Both are new members and from what I can tell with a great taste! smile.png Welcome brothers and good luck!

You're welcome. Mirage is a friend of mine who I convinced to participate Don't say the Templars never did anything nice for ya ;)

I have a few thousand points of Dark Angels in the box sitting on the shelf.  Work is kind crazy, so I do not want to make another vow until I have a solid block of time to paint and the models are already assembled & prepped.  I will probably make another vow or two before Aug 1.

Thank you for the welcome. I have been a lurker for awhile now. Figured this would be a good time to get in the spirit. Also a Templar never missing a chance to boast...

Well, well, well...

First of all, mirage and Mc_luhvin to the ETL - and the B&C! Both are new members and from what I can tell with a great taste! smile.png Welcome brothers and good luck!

You're welcome. Mirage is a friend of mine who I convinced to participate Don't say the Templars never did anything nice for ya msn-wink.gif

Well, after being triple under coated and then failing the LPC 2011, these boys have been dusted out for an outing yet again after three long years! Life is too short and far too hectic and I have little of it for my hobbies but we are the Unforgiven and we shall prevail over the upstarts of the Angels of Death and Chaos forums!! So what the heck, here goes....blush.png

I Shadow Guard answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 4 Deathwing Terminator Squads, 1 Deathwing Command Squad and Belial in TDA with Lightning Claws from Codex Dark Angels of total value of 1445 points on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to First Legion and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end!
Deathwing Terminator Squad (5 man) with Cyclone Missile Launcher [220 + 25]
Deathwing Terminator Squad (5 man) with Cyclone Missile Launcher & Chainfist [220 + 25 + 5]
Deathwing Command Squad (5 man) with Assault Cannon, Apothecary with Narthecium, [220 + 20 + 30]
Belial in TDA with Twin Lightning Claws [190]
Total = 1445 Pts
http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/Temp_LPC_Ph3B_DW_Squad_01_01.jpg
http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/Temp_LPC_Ph3B_DW_Squad_02_01.jpg
http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/Temp_LPC_Ph3B_DW_Squad_03_01.jpg
http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/Temp_LPC_Ph3B_DW_Squad_04_01.jpg
http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/Temp_LPC_Ph3B_DW_Squad_05_01.jpg
http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/Temp_LPC_Ph3B_DW_Squad_05_02.jpg
For the Lion & The Legion!!
SG

Where da missiles at, TSG?

Paul

Ha...Dem watchers in de dark 'ave 'em..... damned 'oomies!.... eek.gif ..... er.....

I wanted to detail them separately. These are the last photos from 2011.... up to date ones will be coming soonish.... me thunks.... blush.png

SG

This is it! The Grand Master himself has joined the frey! This is the ultimate call for war!

You'd better do this, this time SG - It's been a long time since 2011... biggrin.png

The Master of Recruits will join with his DW Knghts before the month is out!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I, Jack of the Pelt, answer the call of E Tenebrae Lux III and vow to complete:

gallery_21799_9004_9509.jpg

One Company Master - artificer armour, power sword, Lion's Roar = 145

gallery_21799_9004_11820.jpg

One Interrogator-Chaplain - plasma pistol = 120

gallery_21799_9004_192512.jpg

One 10 man Tactical Squad - veteran sergeant, plasma gun, lascannon, combi-plasma = 195

From Codex: Dark Angels for a total of 460 points by August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to the descendants of the 1st Legion and the Lion but failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

For the sake of revenge!

Welcome Jack of the Pelt and good luck! :tu:

AS THE FIRST UPDATE APPROACHES, PLEASE CHECK THE FIRST PAGE TO MAKE SURE YOUR STATUS IS CORRECTLY REPRESENTED. LET ME KNOW IF YOU SEE ANY DESCREPANCIES.

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I, Tanhausen, answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete

1 x Wall of Martyrs Firestorm Redoubt

http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv140/T3mp4n0/IMG_0367.jpg

Grand Total: 200 Points

from the Dark Angels Codex on or before August 1st.

Success will bring eternal glory to the Dark Angels and the Lion and failure will doom me
to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

Again, a humble vow and quite a peculiar one (has anybody else pledged a fortificaction?)....but you can always can count on this Brother to aid the Chapter's effort!

Welcome to the fray Tanhausen..... fortification or not it scores as much as a Land raider Proteus!! smile.png

Angels Dark! Rally here and now..... The zealous Templars alone have more fores on the ground than us and they are joined by the rest of the Angels of Death amongst whom a son of Corax has pledged nearly 10,000 points.

If we are to win this challenge we must draw deep from our well of courage!

If we are to show them that we are indeed the First Legion and first among equals we must gird our loins and prepare for battle!

If we are to keep faith with our Primarch then we must take up this challenge

If we are to cover ourselves in glory then we will face these odds and emerge victorious!

Will you take up arms? (Brushes!!) Will you paint twice the points you have pledged?

I will make a blood oath of moment right now!

By the time the challenge ends in August I will double the points I have pledged in my first oath!

I call upon our new recruits to answer call to battle and uphold the honour of the Master of Recruits!!!

Who will join me? or do I stand alone?

SG

I'll take the liberty of suggesting another path.

In the previous 2 ETL I participated, I only managed to vow 1 unit and it was around 100-150 points...this time its 200...and I'm lowest vower!

I'd like to encourage our fellow Brothers to give it a shot.

A lone company captain.

A chaplain.

Those 5 scouts you've kept in the drawer for ages.

THOSE 5 TACTICALS THAT YOU CANT BE BOTHERES TO PAINT.

Every single vow counts and don't feel less because you only commit to 1 model and somebody does 10.000 points.

Although a competition, the ETL is an excuse to slap some paint on projects you've never really found the time to go around...so use that motivation.

Come on, you can do something like this...you just need to prepare 1 model, decide the main armour colour and get the paint on it!

If you're not a big vower, THIS IS YOUR CHANCE! 

Welcome to the fray Tanhausen..... fortification or not it scores as much as a Land raider Proteus!! smile.png

Angels Dark! Rally here and now..... The zealous Templars alone have more fores on the ground than us and they are joined by the rest of the Angels of Death amongst whom a son of Corax has pledged nearly 10,000 points.

If we are to win this challenge we must draw deep from our well of courage!

If we are to show them that we are indeed the First Legion and first among equals we must gird our loins and prepare for battle!

If we are to keep faith with our Primarch then we must take up this challenge

If we are to cover ourselves in glory then we will face these odds and emerge victorious!

Will you take up arms? (Brushes!!) Will you paint twice the points you have pledged?

By the time the challenge ends in August I will double the points I have pledged in my first oath!

I call upon our new recruits to answer call to battle and uphold the honour of the Master of Recruits!!!

Who will join me? or do I stand alone?

SG

*Gulp* I'll have to see if I have another 2000pts to vow......I may need to resort to *sniff* counts-as

DA Team Bring-It - HOO-AH!!

mmmmm, my first vow was 480 pts, my current one is 794 pts. double is weak.msn-wink.gif

By the time the challenge ends in August I will triple the points I have pledged in my first oath!

Bring it on! teehee.gif

I SnaRf.za answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete

* Interrogator-Chaplain Seraphicus
* Company Master, Bolt Pistol, Power Sword
* Company Master, Bolter, Power Sword
* Chaplain
* Tactical Squad, Flamer, Missile Launcher, Plasma Pistol
* Devastator Squad, 4 Missile Launcher, Plasma Pistol
* Devastator Squad, Heavy Bolter, Plasma Cannon, 2 x Lascannon
* Ravenwing Attack Squadron, MM Attack Bike
from Codex Dark Angels of total value 1,365 points on or before August 1st.

Success will bring eternal glory to the Dark Angels and failure will doom me to bear the
Badge of Shame until the year-end.

ETL III Before

Man,

I've already got 2K on the board.  There is anohter 3K in the pipe I could put it, but I don't know what life is going to be :/

Pal

What have you started SG? :o

I can see that our Unforgiven brothers are taking the opportunity to up the stakes and bring the battle to the foe! Well this will indeed be interesting!

WE STAND AS ONE AND NONE STANDS AGAINST US!

@ SnaRf.za: welcome brother - your vow is registrered!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Having just seen this from arizonajirt;

FINISHED UNITS 8,621/10,991 PTS (78.4%) COMPLETED

I have no choice, I must commit......

Cheers,

Jono

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_2014_Poster_V6.jpg

Important note:
FROM THIS POINT ONWARDS THE BLACK TEMPLARS ARE A FACTION IN THEIR OWN RIGHT. THE REST OF THE ANGELS OF DEATH SUB-FORUMS WILL CONTINUE TO BE CALLED THE ANGELS OF DEATH AND THEY TOO WILL BECOME A FACTION IN THEIR OWN RIGHT.

For more details follow the link above.

Archived