+++E Tenebrae Lux III - Dark Angels Strategium+++

Captain Semper

Well done brothers.

Its been tryly inspiring seeing all the owrks being completed recently, if only I had had a bit more stuff to paint during the competition I'd have tried to get more done. Sadly i was out of work (hopefully bout to get back into work) so couldn't get anything new... having just celebrated my birthday on aug 1st I have a few goodies who might have to wait a year for ETL 2015 so that I can stand once again alongside my brothers from the Rock!

On that note anyone know which knights house would be most likely to be found near the caliban sector?  

Congrats to all on a successful ETL! The birth of my little watcher kept me out this year but at least I was able to inspire the creation and update of SEVENTEEN successor chapters as part of the Brotherhood of the Angels competition.

A special mention goes out to cod_lover who made a profound impact in BOTH the ETL and the BotA.

Going back through the years of the B&C, the amount of creativity and effort shown by the Frater here is amazing and just like the Golden Demons, the standard is continuing to get ever higher.

Well done to all who participated! I salute you all!

Right click on the appropriate banner, "copy image", go into your account information and edit your signature. paste the image into the signature box.

Hoots, the closest Knight world to Caliban is House Stryken, unfortunately a mechanicus aligned world. The nearest Knight world not aligned with the mechanicus is Argentor. Regrettably, i can find no information on what the house situated on Argentor calls themselves, nor their colors. If anyone does know, please share!

• 2 weeks later...

I was thinking it's 2014 and we just had ETL3. I think we should adjust it so next year 2015 should have ETL5, sort of like how the Madden games do it.

The best way to fix this is to start ETL4 right now, what do you say Capt. Semper?

Yeah... no. :lol:

I'm still trying to recover from the total awesomeness that was ETL III and plan ahead some other events that I need to get underway, notably Call of Chaos and L&T... So no ETL before next May! :P

I was thinking it's 2014 and we just had ETL3. I think we should adjust it so next year 2015 should have ETL5, sort of like how the Madden games do it.

The best way to fix this is to start ETL4 right now, what do you say Capt. Semper?

I know! You work for GW!

You're the one responsible of the v7 less than 2 years after the v6, arent' you?

:D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OK, as many of you may know there is an acute issue with really long signatures. The B&C has certain rules regarding signatures and the banners may not exceed the 800x100 size. 

The standard size of the Custos Fidei (and the Oathbreaker) is 300x100. If you get three of these one next to another you have already exceeded the allowed size. Especially as many frater have banners from other events too, not to mention their own personalised banners.

To this end the Inner Circle has put forward the medallion shaped Custos Fidei. This helps people adding them to their signature and show their track record in the ETL (or other Inner Circle sponsored events). However on occasion even this proves to be not enough.

As such, The Shadow Guard, Grand Master of the Inner Circle, in his immeasurable benevolence came up with a third format:

THE MODULAR BADGE!

Please follow the above link (there are two posts involved) to get the flu information

Archived