+++E Tenebrae Lux III - Grey Knights Strategium+++

Captain Semper

Hello Brothers

Our fellow traitors Dark Angels given us, Forces of Chaos, a great idea for a new event: THE DAEMONIC PACT

gallery_29004_9303_633928.png

So followers of chaos and other please stop by our forum tomorrow and sign up for our new event for fun. Details will be release tomorrow!!!!

Have a nice day everyone.

=][= SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT =][=

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_2014_Poster_V6.jpg

It seems we've lost half of Thursday and the whole of Friday so please repost your vows and completions and we're good to continue uninterupted!

=][= FOURTH WEEKLY UPDATE =][=

ON SUNDAY, JUNE 1ST AT 17:00 GMT THE DOORS WILL CLOSE TO NEW PARTICIPANTS FOR EVER! MAKE SURE YOU REPORT IN THE RELEVANT STRATEGIUM BEFORE THE DEADLINE!!!

=][= SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT =][=

Brothers,

This is a sad day as our most iconic Brother Argos has decided to step down.

His post announcing his decision can be found here: Brother Argos steps back

This has been a difficult decision for him given how much he has put into this community over the years in terms of time and effort and of course money.

Now as our paymaster steps back it's time for the frater that frequent and enjoy this forum to step forward and try to fill in the gap in order to keep the B&C running smoothly.

You will notice a donation button in the top left hand corner of the home page. If you want the B&C to survive do not turn your back to it now. Any amount is welcome, the B&C survival depends on that!

Are you guys still into this? We're almost six weeks into the ETL and there is no completion from the GKs yet. Are you going to let the IG do all the work for your faction?

I know the headaches of that Hidicul, sorry you are having to go through it. Keep smiling and hope all goes well.

As for me, I have about everything in different states of painting, all is built and primered. 3 units and brother captain in different stages of paint. Imperial Knight is about complete. I will have everything done by the deadline.

How's everyone elses vows going?

Looks good Dread - hope you make it to the deadline.

Also great to see you're up to your old tricks with the LEDs in the tanks! :tu:

Let's see this done mate - you need the third Custos Fidei in your sig! :D

Thanks and I will. I will have a lot done tomorrow night and hopefully a good start on the rest. I didn't go to crazy on the LED's this time, just one in the passenger compartment.

Archived