+++E Tenebrae Lux III - Grey Knights Strategium+++

Captain Semper

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_2014_Poster_V6.jpg

THE ETL III IS OFFICIALLY OVER...

This is the official close of ETL III.

No more completions will be accepted beyond this point.

You are free to post comments, pictures or questions but no further completions will be accepted.

...THE DOORS HAVE CLOSED!!!

gallery_27176_8461_79162.jpg

Congratulations to all participants - It has been a monumental event!

Now I will compile the results and update the first page in all Strategiums posting the usual "updated to this point" once finished. Feel free to visit the Strategiums and let me know if you spot an omission or a mistake so I can correct it.

I will prepare the Final Report that hopefully will be ready on Sunday, August 3rd (so people will have a good Sunday read).

Until then relax and enjoy your weekend!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

OK, as many of you may know there is an acute issue with really long signatures. The B&C has certain rules regarding signatures and the banners may not exceed the 800x100 size. 

The standard size of the Custos Fidei (and the Oathbreaker) is 300x100. If you get three of these one next to another you have already exceeded the allowed size. Especially as many frater have banners from other events too, not to mention their own personalised banners.

To this end the Inner Circle has put forward the medallion shaped Custos Fidei. This helps people adding them to their signature and show their track record in the ETL (or other Inner Circle sponsored events). However on occasion even this proves to be not enough.

As such, The Shadow Guard, Grand Master of the Inner Circle, in his immeasurable benevolence came up with a third format:

THE MODULAR BADGE!

Please follow the above link (there are two posts involved) to get the full information

Archived