+++E Tenebrae Lux III - Space Wolves Strategium+++

Captain Semper

Well im done my vow, except i need to get my desktop repaired since my laptop decided to die.....ill see if i can post the pics via this thing (my phone).in any case Semper im declaring my vow complete.

I, gunnar_w, hereby declare my vow as completed.

Despite many RL obstacles, I finally manged to throw some paint onto these:

http://i357.photobucket.com/albums/oo18/gunnar_w/ETL%20III/canis_wolfslord_web-1.jpg

http://i357.photobucket.com/albums/oo18/gunnar_w/ETL%20III/arjac_ragnar_lonewolf_web-1.jpg

Good luck for the rest.

Well, my vow is done. I'll hold off on the pictures until tonight in the hopes I can find my camera instead of snapping photos with my phone.

Edit: So, reporting from the sidewalk in front of my house a bizarre Xenos planet of gigantic trees and tall Grass, come the wolves of Pack... damnit, I haven't named this pack yet. Err, anyway, here they are.

med_gallery_69563_9859_322398.jpg

med_gallery_69563_9859_591688.jpg

med_gallery_69563_9859_236808.jpg

So, you can see my experiments in highlighting and attempts to master the art of not turning eyes into soulless voids. The results? Well... The rest of the pack will benefit from the lessons I learned on these guys.

@ gunnar: A great completion mate - great work on the faces and the fur! And the bases for that matter! :D

@ Arez and Squark: I have accepted your completions on condition that you'll provide the pics before the deadline tomorrow. When you do have the pics, please edit them in your posts above as I already have linked them to the first page. If you do not provide the pics then your completions won't count! 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I have also finished my Vow!! Canis is done... finally.

I will post pics in the morning as proof, as I am tired and my eyes hurt...

Nice work brothers!! We're about to get some new models to paint!! WHOOOOOOOT!!

End of Line

PICS:

http://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac194/Khyron666/40k004-1.jpg

http://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac194/Khyron666/40k003-1.jpg

http://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac194/Khyron666/40k006.jpg

Thanks!!

@ Arez, Squark & Rune Priest Rhapsody: I have accepted your completions on condition that you'll provide the pics before the deadline tomorrow. When you do have the pics, please edit them in your posts above as I already have linked them to the first page. If you do not provide the pics then your completions won't count! 

@ Bjorn and Redbeard: Well done guys - status updated!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I, Brother Crazywolf, have completed my vow. After much deprivation, howling, and a fair bit of cursing, I have the dubious pleasure to introduce Venerable Dreadnought Tyr Shieldburner.

DSC 2306web

DSC 2307web

DSC 2308web

DSC 2309web

DSC 2310web

DSC 2311web

DSC 2312web

DSC 2314web

Pardon the fact that he is not truly based. I have not nailed down what I am going to do with my wolves as a whole. I feel as though I have progressed as a painter, albeit a slow one. 

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_2014_Poster_V6.jpg

THE ETL III IS OFFICIALLY OVER...

This is the official close of ETL III.

No more completions will be accepted beyond this point.

You are free to post comments, pictures or questions but no further completions will be accepted.

...THE DOORS HAVE CLOSED!!!

gallery_27176_8461_79162.jpg

Congratulations to all participants - It has been a monumental event!

Now I will compile the results and update the first page in all Strategiums posting the usual "updated to this point" once finished. Feel free to visit the Strategiums and let me know if you spot an omission or a mistake so I can correct it.

I will prepare the Final Report that hopefully will be ready on Sunday, August 3rd (so people will have a good Sunday read).

Until then relax and enjoy your weekend!

Alright guys - first page is updated. Please check that you are correctly represented - I want to get everything right!

@ Arez & Rhapsody: Sorry guys - no pics by the end of the event means I can't count your completions... :(

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Alright guys - first page is updated. Please check that you are correctly represented - I want to get everything right!

@ Arez & Rhapsody: Sorry guys - no pics by the end of the event means I can't count your completions... :(

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Ouch.

@ Arez & Rhapsody: Sorry guys - no pics by the end of the event means I can't count your completions... sad.png

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I couldn't take a look earlier, but to me it seems, that You didn't mark my vow as completed...

Can you please take a look?

Capt. If you could find it in your heart to let Arez and Rhapsody post pics and therefore complete their vows I will take a penitent vow on their behalf to complete all the DA minis from the DV set before 31st october 2014 failure to do so will see me commit to the DA forum for the next ETL.

@mactire Very kind of you, sir!! I posted pictures already and notified Semper. He seemed to look right over it...

I appreciate your gesture, but finishing these models was reward enough for me!! I feel motivated and a lot more confident in my abilities!!

End of Line

Archived