+++E Tenebrae Lux III - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

@ steve shields - All but the Vendettas are in the Tyrant's legion list, so throw those Superheavies and flyers in. laugh.png You could also have the Vendettas pointed as thunderbolts or lightings, Capt Semter has said that is fine.

Excellent, you sir are a life saver. What about the malcador chasis tanks? I have one of those, with the demolisher cannon, cant remember its actual name though.

Forge World put an update to the Tyrants army in the download section. Including a list of super heavies from Escalation that can be used.

Have fun.

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Downloads/Product/PDF/t/Tyrants-Legion.pdf

@forte: Ok brother I have to ask, where did you get that sweet, chaos oath badge & do you mind if I use it too? I already have one loyalist fool in my sig and I'll volunteer for spawn hood before I put another one in it! :D

I asked permission from Semper if I could adapt the original one for personal use and he said ok (think it was more to see what I'd do). So got Photoshop running and searched for some other images. I have been asked not to pass it around though and out of respect for the original I'm sorry to say that I won't be passing out links for its use.

Hopefully The Shadow Guard doesn't mind me adapting his images (you have to admit his banner work is top quality) but if you do @TSG, please let me know.

I, Kythnos, answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete Be'Lakor, 1 Dark Apostle and 5 Raptors (with 2 Meltaguns and Lightning Claw/Combi-melta champion) from Codex: Chaos Space Marines (Undivided) for a total value of 595 points on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to the Stonebreakers and their daemonic master Kythnos Thargelion, the Iron Dread, while failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

Here we go!

This will be my WIP-Thread, as always:

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/199456-kythnos-iron-warriors/page-4?do=findComment&comment=3667103

@forte: Ok brother I have to ask, where did you get that sweet, chaos oath badge & do you mind if I use it too? I already have one loyalist fool in my sig and I'll volunteer for spawn hood before I put another one in it! biggrin.png

I asked permission from Semper if I could adapt the original one for personal use and he said ok (think it was more to see what I'd do). So got Photoshop running and searched for some other images. I have been asked not to pass it around though and out of respect for the original I'm sorry to say that I won't be passing out links for its use.

Hopefully The Shadow Guard doesn't mind me adapting his images (you have to admit his banner work is top quality) but if you do @TSG, please let me know.

Cool, no probs! Obviously the "loyalist" in the oath is an Alpha Legionaire anyway! :D

@forte: Ok brother I have to ask, where did you get that sweet, chaos oath badge & do you mind if I use it too? I already have one loyalist fool in my sig and I'll volunteer for spawn hood before I put another one in it! biggrin.png

Cool, no probs! Obviously the "loyalist" in the oath is an Alpha Legionaire anyway! :D

Be patient and rewards will follow.

@forte:

Ok brother I have to ask, where did you get that sweet, chaos oath badge & do you mind if I use it too? I already have one loyalist fool in my sig and I'll volunteer for spawn hood before I put another one in it! biggrin.png

I don't see why he or anyone else couldn't rip it by viewing it's source code.

@forte:

Ok brother I have to ask, where did you get that sweet, chaos oath badge & do you mind if I use it too? I already have one loyalist fool in my sig and I'll volunteer for spawn hood before I put another one in it! biggrin.png

I don't see why he or anyone else couldn't rip it by viewing it's source code.

Didn't say anything.

No but you reminded me of something I need to make in photoshop for my Warband. About the only thing I can do since I can't play Space Marine and that other situation we talked about.

Do it. And post it too. I'm still learning a lot of basics and its always interesting seeing others stuff. Models, artwork, stories. You get the idea.

Are you guys running out of steam?

Typical Chaos behaviour... :P

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Now, now you Imperial wearer of dresses. Don't start. We're in it for the long war ;)

Are you guys running out of steam?

Typical Chaos behaviour... tongue.png

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Sadly he does have a point, look at the angel of death vows(they already completed one, a knight): http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/290382-e-tenebrae-lux-iii-angels-of-death-strategium/page-5

So, here is the idea, lets start putting weapons in our wip vow(thinking elephant gun for me personality), and get more vows/points per vow. Also someone start a ritual to summon Steve, i think he got lost in tzeentch maze again. For me, I will be vowing once i finish assembly a few more things, doesn't help i am moving to a new place on Sunday :/

No but you reminded me of something I need to make in photoshop for my Warband. About the only thing I can do since I can't play Space Marine and that other situation we talked about.

Do it. And post it too. I'm still learning a lot of basics and its always interesting seeing others stuff. Models, artwork, stories. You get the idea.

I was jealous of PlagueAngel running around with DoW banners, so I made my own.  It's in my sig, kudos to my 83rd clanmates on the enjin forum for telling me how to fix the link to photobucket for direct quotes.

i still need to finish some of the minis in my vow before i paint anything, then ill be pulling an all nighter to get everything painted to the same standard, then ill go back over the squads and do any fancy details that need doing to make em look different from other quads in the army. 

oh btw. heres most of the first vow, lord, sorcerer, bikes and possessed are still being built, sculpted on etc. 

10256953_689781907747836_4248650706734002722_n.jpg

Steve shields was asking if he could join the Angels of Death this year....

No!

And someone tempt GuitaRasmus into painting some more of his Daemons and Daemon engines ;)

Summoning ritual failed; FashaTheDog appears instead!

When I started this vow's preparation I was thinking it would be eye popping, but with vows of this scale being freely dropped, I will content myself with letting everyone's favorite cultist make my vow for me.

http://s7.postimg.org/71anstcff/Cultist_vow.jpg

So on to the vow!

Remember this?

http://s29.postimg.org/8wf5kc8uf/ETL_prev.jpg

Let's open it!

http://s27.postimg.org/vl4sxd5eb/Opens.jpg

Not too impressive yet.  That's fine, we'll unpack some of it.

Holy Daemons Batman!  Or should that be Damons now since Ben Affleck will be the next Batman?

http://s11.postimg.org/6uwgclamb/Greater_Daemons_01.jpg

http://s30.postimg.org/jpfrk39dt/Lesser_Daemons_01.jpg

What else is here?  Oh some Chaos Marines!

http://s28.postimg.org/h0kiat4zh/Marines_01.jpg

Then there is the stuff I have yet to spray because the last two months have either been too windy or rainy for me to use spray paint outside and I'm not yet insane enough to do it indoors.

http://s10.postimg.org/i7yrzmlnd/To_Spray.jpg

So what does all this come out to be on paper?

Daemons

10 Bloodthirsters - one with the Eternal Blade, although I didn't add the 30 points in since it was a gift and I figured it was not allowed to model random options anyway.

8 Keepers of Secrets

3 Great Unclean Ones

3 Lords of Change

1 Daemon Princess of Nurgle - armor, wings

1 Daemon Prince of Slaanesh

1 Daemon Prince of Khorne

1 Be'Lakor Bitterleaf, that sexy shoeless god of war

1 Changling

1 Masque

3 Fiends

5 Screamers (missed them in the photo shoot, so I will fish them out later for their own)

11 Bloodletters

5 Bloodcrushers

Dornian Heresy

5 Imperial Fists Terminators - 4 power claws, chainfist, reaper autocannon

5 Imperial Fists Terminators - 3 power claws, chainfist, reaper autocannon

5 Imperial Fists Terminator - 3 power claws, chainfist, heavy flamer

1 Raven Guard Sorcerer - Mark of Tzeentch, plasma pistol

1 Blood Angels Sorcerer - Mark of Nurgle

10 Blood Angels Plague Marines - Champ w/ plasma pistol & power claw, 2 plasma guns, Icon of despair

6 White Scars Bikers - Mark of Slaanesh, Champ w/ power sword, icon of excess, 2 meltaguns

1 White Scars Chaos Lord - Mark of Slaanesh, Steed of Slaanesh, combi-melta, lightning claw

Canon

Abaddon

11 Thousand Sons - icon of flame

5 Iron Warrior Terminators - power claw, heavy flamer

7 Plague Marines - power claw (not in photo as they are in Simple Green bucket)

5 Berserkers - power claw, plasma pistol (not in photo as they are in Simple Green bucket)

5 Berskerers - power sword, chainaxe, plasma pistol (not in photo as they are in Simple Green bucket)

5 Night Lords Chaos Marines

5 Iron Warriors Marines

1 Iron Warriors Helbrute

1 Iron Warriors Helbrute - plasma cannon, power scourge (need to pick it up from local store)

Either Ahriman or Typhus - I will find out when I get to my local store and buy whichever one they have; if both, then Ahriman

Undecided Paint Scheme - Debating between Iron Warrior or White Scars

1 Sorcerer - Mark of Slaanesh, Wings

Very nice. Even I'm jealous of ten blood thirsters. However not jealous of the pinning that is to come. I'm amazed at how many huge vows there are this year. I'm setting my sights on at least 15 to make up for it

Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwow! 

Now that's Fasha for ya! :D Give me a number on them Fasha, I sure as hell am not going to count them by hand...! :P

@ Uprising: I agree on the points/vow argument but now is not the time. Now is the time for new recruits - you have a month to build up your numbers. That's the key to winning. Fasha and steve made huge vows in the past - steve had the most points overall in ETL I and came second in ETL II - he delivers. But did Chaos win? :no:

Lack of numbers in the past did not allow the faction to capitalize on the large vows. No one can win this singlehandedly. 

So the question is: ARE WE LOOKING AT A BLACK CRUSADE HERE OR NOT? 

@Semper. Black is so last season. Can't we have a magenta, cerulean, eucalyptus, ruby, scarlet, fulvous, gamboge, cyan, majorelle, byzntium, or anything other than black. Unless it's with pearls. Must be pearls.

Archived