+++E Tenebrae Lux III - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

Guys and gals, I could really need some help picking the colour scheme of my titan. I made some testers with possible colour schemes in my WIP thread. I would really appreciate some feedback!

Did some owrk on the first raptor squad today:

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d185/mkruijff/Night%20Lords%20WIP/WP_20140504_006_zpscead97b2.jpg

Leinmann, have no fear, for you can still vow anything from the Vraks traitor Guard lists here as well, which includes all the Lords of War choices Guard have access to!  So now is the perfect time to add that Khorne devoted Baneblade you've always wanted!

Captain, forte is our lawyer. he found a forgeworld pdf that lets them be taken as lord of war for tyrant armies

I deny everything.

And Semper knows what I can be like from ETL1 msn-wink.gif

Forte eh? I should have known! rolleyes.gif As it happens he's right - the vow is legit! Go right ahead sir! biggrin.png

@ leimann: Good to see ya! woot.gif I see you've come back to the Eye this year! Good luck mate, your vow is in!

@ Augustus: Very high quality painting man! Keep going - can't wait for the big items to show up! msn-wink.gif

@ Kilofix: Coming along nicely...Very promising stuff!!! Especially those DKoK - they look beyond awesome! More please! smile.png

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

You're black-listed Forte... Stay where you are and wait for the Interrogator Chaplains to pick you up. They may hurt you a bit, but nothing you Slaaneshi weirdos can't take. devil.gif

You're black-listed Forte... Stay where you are and wait for the Interrogator Chaplains to pick you up. They may hurt you a bit, but nothing you Slaaneshi weirdos can't take. devil.gif

Will they be bringing their tools of torture. Please say they are ;)

Can't paint today, gotta work. I mean, I could be painting while at work and have it count as actual work, but I'll just get annoyed with being interrupted all day by kids with rules questions that they should be able to answer for themselves by now but can't because they never read their bloody rules.

But here's where my vow is up to:

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g79/Dragonlover63/IMG_0016.jpg

Provided nothing goes wrong, should be done by Tuesday/Wednesday, the main bulk of the work is now done.

Dragonlover

Here we go, chaps:

I FORTIS answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 15 Noise Marines (3x Blastmaster, 11x Sonic Blaster, 1x Champion with power sword and plasma pistol) from Chaos Space Marines codex of total value 418 points on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to the Emperor's Children and the Gods of Slaanesh, and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end (could be worse?).

Tis a modest offering, but points is points!

Here we go, chaps:

...and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end (could be worse?).

No.  Nothing is worse than the Badge of Shame!

Although the Chaplain art work on it is cooler than the Slaanehi guy (since we're Chaos, that White Scars Marine must be Dornian) the completion badge.

Here we go, chaps:

...and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end (could be worse?).

Although the Chaplain art work on it is cooler than the Slaanehi guy (since we're Chaos, that White Scars Marine must be Dornian) the completion badge.

ever seen me dance?

Here we go, chaps:

ever seen me dance?

Is it worse then commander Shepard, if not I win the worse dancer ever award. 

Gentlemen, as it stands now, we currently have the most points pledged at 61,488. The next closest Sub-forum is our bastard, loyalist cousins with 57,703. We actually stand a chance at becoming the first among equals this year (as we were always meant to be). Everyone paint like you've never painted before and do your part to finish the pledge you've made. THIS IS OUR TIME!

DEATH TO THE FALSE EMPEROR!

Gentlemen, as it stands now, we currently have the most points pledged at 61,488. The next closest Sub-forum is our bastard, loyalist cousins with 57,703. We actually stand a chance at becoming the first among equals this year (as we were always meant to be). Everyone paint like you've never painted before and do your part to finish the pledge you've made. THIS IS OUR TIME!

you mean you actually want me to finish something ive started??? thats just mean :D

you mean you actually want me to finish something ive started??? thats just mean :D

Apparently that's the point of the whole thing. Go figure.

you mean you actually want me to finish something ive started??? thats just mean biggrin.png

Apparently that's the point of the whole thing. Go figure.

pffft...

This is indeed your time... Chaos has never been stronger both in terms of points and (most importantly) in terms of participants! But beware - AoD are really going strong and the DAs and HH are also within reach.

SO COME FORWARD FALLEN LEGIONS! THE LONG WAR IS YET TO BE WON!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

*Adopts Mr Burns style voice* "Excellent!"

Seriously, fantastic efforts and vows from everyone! thumbsup.gif

NOOOOOOO! Went to start on my havocs, only to find that my painting lamp is busted! Even worse, I won't be able to pick one up until Wednesday. Clearly the gods are testing me...

bulb went in mine the other day, ran to tescos just before it shut  and realised i have no idea what type of bulb i needed, spend about ten quid on various bulbs, bayonet, screw type etc haha

Archived