+++E Tenebrae Lux III - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

As i don't wish to spam this topic with my future posts the finished pictures (and future vows) can be found here:

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/273484-scag-nurgle-wip/

You have to post your vows and pics here, at least that was my understanding. It wouldn't be spamming as it is, in fact, the point of the thread.

Well, that and winding up the loyalists.

Dragonlover

Only need to post your vow and two pics (start and completion) in this thread. You can post more here is you wish but it's not necessary. It's worth posting your first pic with your vow too.

You can or you can make another post. If you edit your old post I won't know about it unless you alert me to the fact... msn-wink.gif

Duly noted Captain, I'll post of my completed photos in my original post as well as in the thread to keep folks motivated :) So with that, here's the first 10 Daemonettes:

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q532/mv8830/ETL%20III/10173663_10152820550103761_8588462863095263869_n_zps1cad2af3.jpg

You can or you can make another post. If you edit your old post I won't know about it unless you alert me to the fact... msn-wink.gif

Duly noted Captain, I'll post of my completed photos in my original post as well as in the thread to keep folks motivated smile.png So with that, here's the first 10 Daemonettes:

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q532/mv8830/ETL%20III/10173663_10152820550103761_8588462863095263869_n_zps1cad2af3.jpg

I really like how elegant these are with such plain colors. Great work.

Penance Vow

If the Angels of Death (minus the Templars, obviously) finish lower in the final ETL Rankings, "The Yak" will paint a Chaos Raptor Lord! If the AOD finish higher then chaos, I, "Uprising" will paint an HQ of loyalist Breeding (My choice).  

Let pluck this turkey brothers, our heldrake needs feeding.  

Also, I complete three bloodletters completely, and base coated 27 other.  My wip thread is here, and I would love some suggestion to improve my skills.  

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/290717-the-blood-tide/

I accept this challenge, not out of Honour & Pride (Us Raptors ain't got time for Folly's wicked little sisters), But out of the pragmatic need to get the job done.

Bring it on Heathen. May your squabbling Kindred not let you down

Ave Imperator!

http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g473/Adavers/emp_zpsff3f1547.jpg

I accept this challenge, not out of Honour & Pride (Us Raptors ain't got time for Folly's wicked little sisters), But out of the pragmatic need to get the job done.

Ave Imperator!

^^^ Lol Corpse God.

Ave Imperator!

So, The fifth chaos god finally show himself to chaos.  

Ave Imperator!

^^^ Lol Corpse God.

I know 10'000 years and you have not managed to lay a finger on him....

Kilofix answers the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and makes a 2nd vow to complete the following:

From Codex: Chaos Space Marines (830 pts)

Abbadon
Huron
Khârn
Daemon Prince (+Wings, +Power Armor, +Burning Brand, +Daemon of Slaanesh)

From Dataslate Cypher (190 pts)

Cypher

From Codex: Imperial Knights (745 pts)

Knight Paladin
Knight Errant

....for a total value of 1765 on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to Chaos Undivided and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the

year-end.

13962389967_8392f48ddd_z.jpg

14146228182_f59bcecdc4_z.jpg

Minor update for my vow posted in my WIP Log found in my signature. But currently I stand at:

Models 16/160
Completed Points Percentage  1.50

had to edit it because my table didn't stay formatted correctly. I blame the machine spirit.

Well, a completion - and a hefty one at that! Congratulations Kilofix, a worthy completion and an even more worthy follow-up! Good luck sir! 

@ Scag: your vow is now registered. Good luck! :)

I HAVE ADDED A PENANCE VOWS SECTION IN THE FIRST PAGE STARTING WITH UPRISING'S OATH. I THINK THERE MAY HAVE BEEN OTHER BEFORE BUT DUE TO TIME LIMITATIONS I HAD NOT ADD THEM EARLIER. IF YOU POINT ME TO THEM I'LL GLADLY ADD THEM.

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Well, a completion - and a hefty one at that! Congratulations Kilofix, a worthy completion and an even more worthy follow-up! Good luck sir!

@ Scag: your vow is now registered. Good luck! :)

I HAVE ADDED A PENANCE VOWS SECTION IN THE FIRST PAGE STARTING WITH UPRISING'S OATH. I THINK THERE MAY HAVE BEEN OTHER BEFORE BUT DUE TO TIME LIMITATIONS I HAD NOT ADD THEM EARLIER. IF YOU POINT ME TO THEM I'LL GLADLY ADD THEM.

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I'm hurt Semper. You missed my penance vow :cry:

I'm hurt Semper. You missed my penance vow cry.gif

Please don't be (unless you want to - with you Slaaneshi lot it's difficult to tell sometimes...) smile.png

The thing is I did not register the penance vows as they came in, due to too much traffic of normal vows. As I said above:

So anyone who has made a penance vow and wants to see it displayed in the first page, point me to the relevant post and i'll gladly do it. I have added a couple of other penance vows that I have found but it's not by any means exhaustive... I can't go through 15 pages worth of posts... or can I? msn-wink.gif

So yeah, tell me the post that you made you penance vow and I'll do the rest!

As I was painting a Lord of Change I read the news of Black Templars getting kicked out of the Angels of Death faction. Seems Tzeentch had a hand in the fall of the Templars from the false-emperor's grace to me. So to honor Tzeentch I will need to do something extra for that model. Not sure what yet; a fancy base decoration may be in order or perhaps I could paint the model's jewelry with that one gold paint I have, the one that is actually gold. I'll need to think about it as one will make the model stand out on the table, while the other will just make him a little more special to me.

Sacrificed Black Templar?

Oh look.... I still have a giant mass of Black Templar bitz lying around after I abandoned them for betraying the just cause (6th edition Codex)... Consider it done.

No. You know what? Khornate Black Templars. I'm doing this.... That will be part of my Second Vow

We got kicked out of nothing. You should be grateful chaos scum, for our power was too great to be combined with that of the rest of the AoD. Had it it not happened your loss would have been so crushing that even Horus would turn over in his warp-grave. Now, you will still lose, but you may have enough strength to slink back to the holes you came from!

How dare you blaspheme against the Templars by profaning our holy bitz! Our vengeance will be swift and without mercy!

No pity! No remorse! No Fear!

IMPERATOR VULT!

Now I'm out of here, I feel yucky just posting in this forum laugh.png

If you really want to feel dirty I could tell you what fun Slaanesh followers have with captured Templars. But at the end if the day spraying spray painting black and white really isn't that taxing is it msn-wink.gif

ooo burn, and not the good carpet kind...

as were behind those loyalist pig dogs i may up my second vow when im ready, i might just repaint my entire word bearer army to make the points up.

I, Vesper, answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete a Khorne Lord painted with the awesome colour scheme of the Knights of Blood for 145pts.

Chaos Lord

Veteran of the LW

Sigil

Mark of Khorne

Axe of Blinding Fury and Awesomeness

Ichor blood

I, Vesper, answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete a Khorne Lord painted with the awesome colour scheme of the Knights of Blood for 145pts.

Chaos Lord

Veteran of the LW

Sigil

Mark of Khorne

Axe of Blinding Fury and Awesomeness

Ichor blood

Great choice on colour scheme.

Archived