+++E Tenebrae Lux III - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

I HsojVvad answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete A Chaos Lord, a counts as Be'lakor using Thagrosh the Messiah from Privateer Press (if it's allowed) and 10 Troop CSM. If I am done this, I will do more, from Codex:Chaos Space Marines of total value no idea on how many points this is (new here and still learning) on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to Alpha Legion and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end

I HsojVvad answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete A Chaos Lord, a counts as Be'lakor using Thagrosh the Messiah from Privateer Press (if it's allowed) and 10 Troop CSM. If I am done this, I will do more, from Codex:Chaos Space Marines of total value no idea on how many points this is (new here and still learning) on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to Alpha Legion and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end

Welcome HsojVvad!!

Please specify which equipment your Lord and the CSM squad will have, then count up the cost for all models. Be'Lakor is 350 points. 

@ jiron: welcome to the dark side! :D Good luck!

@ HsojVvad: You finally took the leap of faith! :P Welcome. Your counts-as Belakor is acceptable - no problem there. Your Chaos Marines wil go for 140pts without any upgrades. Belakor goes for 350. So I'm putting this amount for your vow but if you want to add further wargear, PM me and I can work it out for you.

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

RIP Giger indeed. BTW that's a very flattering pic of him. And a very unflattering airbrush he's wielding.

But it is of him doing what he was respected for. And I couldn't find too many pics like that.

R.I.P. H.R. Giger.

http://vikisecrets.com/uploaded/large/hr_giger_at_work.jpg

I know off topic, but darn I love this guys art style and design.  His work was a major influence on many aspects of the horror and b movie monster.  This guy was a legend, and needs to be remember.  R.I.P

Now, I really want to build/paint some of my  tyranids.  

Back  on topic, got 3 bloodletters done, and almost completed 5 others.  I am taking my time and not rusting on any paint job, but I am doing three model a night, so it should balance out, hopefully.  

I iWarsaw answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete:

Khorne Chaos Lord /w Sigil of Corruption, Axe of Blind Fury 135 

10 Slaneesh Chosen 5 Pairs of Lightning Claws /w Mutation, Icon of Exess, Metlagun 395

10 Nurgle Chaos Terminators +1 Chainfist +8 Powerfists +1 Heavy Flamer +1 Reaper Autocannon +1 Combi Metla Mutation 495

9 Khorne Berzerkers +3 Cahinaxes 190

10 Chaos Space Marines w/ CCW +1 Plasma Gun +1 Heavy Bolter 185

from Chaos Space Marines of 1400points on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to Chaos Undevided and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end

So after losing another bid on ebay, I decided to start ordering my kitbash for a counts-as Huron.  I'm trying to decide on arms as it's rather difficult finding any left handed power axes, and the right armed powerfist is much easier to attain. 

How easy is it to add a mk 6 helmet to the new DV chosen with the power axe?

So after losing another bid on ebay, I decided to start ordering my kitbash for a counts-as Huron.  I'm trying to decide on arms as it's rather difficult finding any left handed power axes, and the right armed powerfist is much easier to attain. 

Your going to need to do some cutting, and possibly ruin the details of the model.  If you only want the ax, then that part just comes off.   Also look at chaos warriors and chaos knights bits from the whfb range, they contain some really nice ax.  

I thought as much.  After trying to cut off the head of the rhino gunner on my paper weight, I decided it might not be a good idea to try that again, even if I'm only paying for $5.00 chosen. 

Honestly, if I wanted to use the head, this would be much easier... but I want my goddamn beak and my Possessed backpack, and that's worth the kitbash altogether.  I still haven't figured out the torso or legs, but that should be very quick to mend.  Also had the idea of trying to cut off the heads of two other rippers and making a mini-hydra counts as familiar, but I'm not sure if I want that.

I kind of wish someone was selling the bits for Huron, simply so I can use his power axe and use a Raptor PF.  I'm not fond of this point gesture for a regular pf, but that would also free up the arm for the chosen's delicious looking axe, which would give me the model to use for a different squad's champ as well. 

A small teaser of what's to come following my first Vow's completion

http://i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac352/Noctus-Cornix/20140514_002951_zps1bdc3825.jpg

http://i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac352/Noctus-Cornix/20140514_003004_zpsbc335fef.jpg

http://i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac352/Noctus-Cornix/20140514_003015_zps8ea8d635.jpg

Enjoy.

I suggest using a Dremel tool so you wont ruin any detail you want to keep. 

@ iWarsaw: welcome to the ETL and the B&C! Your vow is registered - good luck!

@ noctus cornix: This is really impressive stuff - I really look forward to see it painted!

As I will be posting the weekly update tomorrow pelase check the first page and make sure your status is correctly represented. If not let me know.

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Archived