+++E Tenebrae Lux III - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

Run him as a termilord with MoK, axe of blind fury and a SoC with Votlw. --> 180pts gives you 20 points more all in all msn-wink.gif

Also viable! Actually, can I run him as a count-as Zhufor? Then I get 185pts!

Ooh, he fits!

Going to lock that in now, and some other goodies (assuming that the Decimator is okay!):

I, Chaeron, answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete from Codex: Chaos Space Marines, IA7: The Siege of Vraks – Part Three and Codex: Chaos Daemons:  Daemon Prince with the Mark of Khorne, Armour, Axe of Blind Fury (Gorechild), The Murder Sword (Gorefather) (count-as, using the model of Angron from Forge World); an EctoFiend, a Decimator with twin-butcher cannons, and 2 x Necrosius, for double the plaguey-goodness, of total value 1045 points on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to Grandfather Nurgle and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

Why not just run him as a Deamon Prince with the mark of Khorne (duh), Armour (duh), Axe of Blind Fury (Gorechild), The Murder Sword (Gorefather) and a Juggernaut (given his size and pose, he doesn't need the model of the steed to make the increased stats and speed believable), Aura of Dark Glory (his collar could function as one)? =300 points. 

Semper - first vow is now complete, trying to get stuff together for my second - assuming I can't do Angron, any suggestions for an appropriate replacement?

Why not just run him as a Deamon Prince with the mark of Khorne (duh), Armour (duh), Axe of Blind Fury (Gorechild), The Murder Sword (Gorefather) and a Juggernaut (given his size and pose, he doesn't need the model of the steed to make the increased stats and speed believable), Aura of Dark Glory (his collar could function as one)? =300 points. 

I just realized the juggernaut would not be allowed under the current ETL rules. So ditch that and you still have a ETLiii-viable Angron-counts-as worth 265 points.

Go for a hadesfiend with the ecto head. I've magnetized a tongue with mine for when I don't want the ecto head.

Full magnetised anyway - I was going for the biggest points total possible!

Semper - first vow is now complete, trying to get stuff together for my second - assuming I can't do Angron, any suggestions for an appropriate replacement?

>Why not just run him as a Deamon Prince with the mark of Khorne (duh), Armour (duh), Axe of Blind Fury (Gorechild), The Murder Sword (Gorefather) and a Juggernaut (given his size and pose, he doesn't need the model of the steed to make the increased stats and speed believable), Aura of Dark Glory (his collar could function as one)? =300 points. 

I just realized the juggernaut would not be allowed under the current ETL rules. So ditch that and you still have a ETLiii-viable Angron-counts-as worth 265 points.

Have adjusted accordingly - although he's still a lot below what he's actually worth! Closest I could get otherwise would be a Bloodthirster and full rewards for 300pts.

First of all let me congratulate Chaeron for completing such a great piece... It's awe-inspiring and very, VERY well made!!! So congratulation mate - the Chaos Gods look favourably upon you! :tu:

Now as regards Angron, your choice is fine. I will really enjoy watching it develop! :tu:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Hmm. I have a Lorgar on my table...Daemon Prince, Armour, Black Mace? tongue.png

Aura of Dark Glory, Burnig Brand of Skalathrax (in stead of the Archeotec pistol) And seeing as you HAVE to take a Mark, I'd go for Tzeentch (the great conspirator and the changer of the ways), plus Mastery Level 3 (Lorgar Transfigured) for a total of 345 points.

I Blackheart1223 answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 1 Bloodthirster, 1 Keeper of Secrets and Be'Lakor (Chaos Daemons) of total value 770 points on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to Chaos Undivided and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

Pics to follow once I get home!

Hmm. I have a Lorgar on my table...Daemon Prince, Armour, Black Mace? tongue.png

Aura of Dark Glory, Burnig Brand of Skalathrax (in stead of the Archeotec pistol) And seeing as you HAVE to take a Mark, I'd go for Tzeentch (the great conspirator and the changer of the ways), plus Mastery Level 3 (Lorgar Transfigured) for a total of 345 points.

How dare Lorgar be more expensive than Angron verymad.gif

I'll get the 'pre-photos' of everything up shortly :)

Rare to see a Keeper thumbsup.gif

Rare? I vowed eight!
Wouldn't Slaanesh be happier with 6?
Alright I vowed 6 with a bonus pair tongue.png.

Like all good Daemonettes!

Only a pair.

Archived