+++E Tenebrae Lux III - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

Those bloodletters are fantastic! blink.png Look at that banner...

Where is a Grey Knight when you need one? tongue.png

I have updated some penance vows in the front page and I'll try to fish out some more that were made previously and did not have the time to register...

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I, Teetengee, answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete from Codex: Chaos Space Marines: Helldrake for a total value of 170 points on or before August 1st.

Success will bring eternal glory to me and the Four Undivided while failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end. 

As a penitence vow for every faction that defeats the glory of chaos, I shall paint one force org of ultrasmurfs, although that may have to wait until next ETL.

Pic on sprue

Helldrake Sprue

Due to technical reasons 4 beasts of Nurgle, and 1 Forgeworld Blight Drone cannot currently be completed.  However, this is a timing issue not a commitment issue.  As such I'm declaring my vow complete excluding the above mentioned items and move on to my second  vow ON CONDITION that there will be a third vow to include all items that I mention above.  If I fail one I fail all.... Captain Semper approved of this.

I Gubnutz Da Grim, answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 10 Cultists MoN Flamer, 10 Cultists MoN Flamer, Hellbrute (Forgeworld Dread) Twin Heavy Bolter/Flamer, 15 Plague bearers of Nurgle with 1 PlagueRidden, 7 Beasts of Nurgle, and 2 Forgeworld Blight Drones  from Codex:Chaos Space Marines and Codex:Chaos Daemons and IA of total value of 1083 on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to the Heralds of Despair(Nurgle CSM) and Scoins of Disease(CD monoNurgle) and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end

Pics of the Before to follow.

Gub

Vow 2 for 1765 points Complete.

14160049654_9d95a3d6be_z.jpg

14021501700_44790a37d3_z.jpg

Kilofix answers the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and makes a 2nd vow to complete the following:

From Codex: Chaos Space Marines (830 pts)

Abbadon
Huron
Khârn
Daemon Prince (+Wings, +Power Armor, +Burning Brand, +Daemon of Slaanesh)

From Dataslate Cypher (190 pts)

Cypher

From Codex: Imperial Knights (745 pts)

Knight Paladin
Knight Errant

....for a total value of 1765 on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to Chaos Undivided and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the

year-end.

13962389967_8392f48ddd_z.jpg

14146228182_f59bcecdc4_z.jpg

Kilofix answers the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and makes a 3rd Vow to complete the following:

From Codex: Chaos Space Marines (1453 pts):

30 Chaos Chosen (no upgrades)

20 Chaos Terminators (no upgrades)

1 Chaos Spartan (no upgrades) - fom IA:Apoc 2nd Ed

From IA:Renegades & Heretics List (420 pts):

2 Leman Russ Vanquishers (+Plasma Sponsons)

1 Hydra (no upgrades)

....for a total value of 1873 on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to Chaos Undivided and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the

year-end.

Pre-photos pending.

Edit - points were right but forgot to mention the Spartan initially

Nothing all that special to write home about completion-wise, but here are the first two of the eleven Plague Marines I vowed completed.  I decided to post them as I really liked the way they came out and cannot wait until the full unit is done.  I wanted to paint that winged shoulder pad on the Plague Marine like I did his champions, but the shadows in the wings and the red blood drop look really good so I left it alone. 

http://s15.postimg.org/cyny4yhp7/BA_Plague_Marines_01.jpg

Looking damn good Fasha! A whole unit of those guys is gonna look great.

Kilofix, congrats on the second epic vow completion and for making a third epic vow! At this rate we'll all be sharing a victory drink over the Emperors broken corpse. Let's keep up the good work people! B)

...and Chaos marches on!!!

First two new participants - good luck to both, your vows are in!

Then Kilofix completing sizeable vow after sizeable vow!!! Those Knights are beyond awesome! And very unusual colours to boot! :tu:

UPDATED TO TO THIS POINT!

Khoras the Blood Knight.

After the slaughter on Ornsworld, Khoras left the bulk of the Knights of Blood in order to pursue a truer, purer way to honour Khorne.

He now travels alone, slaughtering his way through the Galaxy until his god calls him by his side.

http://s21.postimg.org/4ls1jo09f/IMG_1010.jpg

It is a pretty hard paint scheme, not gonna lie.

Edit :

I Vesper, also wish to vow something else.

I answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and make the vow to complete 5 Chaos Raptors to the colours of the Black Legion, so they can join the killteam of the Envenomed Heart.

http://s18.postimg.org/85zr63xut/IMG_1006.jpg

5 Raptors, mark of Khorne, Veterans of the LW, a meltagun, a combi-flamer and a meltabomb for the champ.

140pts.

Then Kilofix completing sizeable vow after sizeable vow!!! Those Knights are beyond awesome! And very unusual colours to boot! thumbsup.gif

Yeah no "all black" (*cough, ahem, cough*) color scheme here. teehee.gif

Then Kilofix completing sizeable vow after sizeable vow!!! Those Knights are beyond awesome! And very unusual colours to boot! thumbsup.gif

Yeah no "all black" (*cough, ahem, cough*) color scheme here. teehee.gif

You rebel

That would be me? You're speed and paint jobs are beyond awesome and I applaud your prorgess, Kilofix. Nice work!

I posted an update on my warhound in my WIP thread (and two 2012 warhounds that got me into Night Lords over at my Showcase).

Here's a preview:

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d185/mkruijff/Night%20Lords%20WIP/WP_20140518_005_zps957ec3d1.jpg

finally got everything primed and basecoats down on most of it, if i dont get bored today and spend hours practicing my archery shooting torchbugs on skyrim i should be making my second vow tomorrow

finally got everything primed and basecoats down on most of it, if i dont get bored today and spend hours practicing my archery shooting torchbugs on skyrim i should be making my second vow tomorrow

Do not fail your commissar, keep painting wink.png

I, Tenebris, Lord of Chaos, Scion of Alpharius and servant of the Ruinous Powers, answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete from Codex: Chaos Space Marines; Chaos Lord, 20 Cultists, 6 Chosen and 1 Helbrute of total value 552 points on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to the Alpha Legion and Chaos Undivided and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

Now lets see what comprises this vow:

- Chaos Lord with Murder Sword, Plasma Pistol and Sigil of Corruption

- Chaos Chosen with Power Maul, Power Axe, a pair of Lightning Claws and a Power Fist

- Helbrute with Multi-Melta and Power Fist

- Chaos Cultists with nine Autoguns, one Heavy Stubber and one Shotgun

- Chaos Cultists 

Greetings fellow Chaos Lord. I have managed, my first vow and we are not even halfway trough May. Now the obligatory picture. 

http://shrani.si/f/2M/A5/3z7PERgx/3/omicron-splinter-etl-iii.jpg

I agree, they are not even remotely close to the painting magic some of you can cast but you know, there are many Alpha Legions like this, but this one is mine. I am glad that I have begun my project with a DV force, it is diverse and allowed for some experiments, of which most did not turn out as expected. But I have learned a lot and I am ready for more painting.

I, Tenebris, Lord of Chaos, Scion of Alpharius and servant of the Ruinous Powers, answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete from Codex: Chaos Space Marines; Chaos Lord, 20 Cultists, 6 Chosen and 1 Helbrute of total value 552 points on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to the Alpha Legion and Chaos Undivided and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

Now lets see what comprises this vow:

- Chaos Lord with Murder Sword, Plasma Pistol and Sigil of Corruption

- Chaos Chosen with Power Maul, Power Axe, a pair of Lightning Claws and a Power Fist

- Helbrute with Multi-Melta and Power Fist

- Chaos Cultists with nine Autoguns, one Heavy Stubber and one Shotgun

- Chaos Cultists

Greetings fellow Chaos Lord. I have managed, my first vow and we are not even halfway trough May. Now the obligatory picture.

http://shrani.si/f/2M/A5/3z7PERgx/3/omicron-splinter-etl-iii.jpg

I agree, they are not even remotely close to the painting magic some of you can cast but you know, there are many Alpha Legions like this, but this one is mine. I am glad that I have begun my project with a DV force, it is diverse and allowed for some experiments, of which most did not turn out as expected. But I have learned a lot and I am ready for more painting.

Did you put up a before picture when you made the vow? Looks great btw.

Let's correct the mistake, shall we:

http://shrani.si/f/3q/yx/17wviy0P/3/dark-vengeance-basecoat.jpg

http://shrani.si/f/26/3f/3Y7D46uW/3/chaos-lord-helbrute-base.jpg

Forte, thanks for reminding me of this part. 

Archived