+++E Tenebrae Lux III - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

I like the faceless aspect of the model.

Sadly I just lost a lot of interest in 40k again, so now I'm likely not going to attempt to make any vows before the 1st. Not surprising there.

It happens to us all. But encouragement from people not taking part is always welcome.

Well to be frank, I've always wondered what CSM use as transportation.  Not everyone comes through warp portals or rides on Heldrakes.  After watching the Space Marine intro, I wanted to have a gunship or Chaos Hawk and do a piece of Raptors performing a Halo jump.

Appreciate the love, guys. Glad you like it!

Well to be frank, I've always wondered what CSM use as transportation.  Not everyone comes through warp portals or rides on Heldrakes.  After watching the Space Marine intro, I wanted to have a gunship or Chaos Hawk and do a piece of Raptors performing a Halo jump.

Then why not paint a Thunderhawk and/or a Squad of Raptors to go with it? :P

Appreciate the love, guys. Glad you like it!

Well to be frank, I've always wondered what CSM use as transportation. Not everyone comes through warp portals or rides on Heldrakes. After watching the Space Marine intro, I wanted to have a gunship or Chaos Hawk and do a piece of Raptors performing a Halo jump.

Then why not paint a Thunderhawk and/or a Squad of Raptors to go with it? tongue.png

Much like the rest of my ideas I have, I don't have the models. Nor can I shell out for them at the time. Plus I'm trying to figure out how to pose a dive as opposed to guys just bouncing off rocks...

That's a bit of a touchy subject. 

Suffice to say even if I have anything, I can't do anything with them until I get paint, and even if I do scrounge something up, I'm still going through getting my laptop's built in camera to work, which sadly is a pain in the ass to configure with no mouse and our other one is currently not with me.  

Also on the topic of Titans, have any of you guys tried using colored plastic lenses much like you would bake and set into helmets, if you're into stuff like Storm Trooper armor.

I, Reayonix, answer the call of E Tenebrae Lux III from Codex: Chaos Space Marine with 1 Terminator Lord(Pair of Lighting Claws), 2 Maulerfiends(one with lasherwhips), 1 squad of Raptors (Plasma gun and Melta gun, Champ has Powerfist & plasma pistol), 3 Chaos bikers (1 plasma gun), 5 Terminators (2 chainfists, 2 powerfists, 1 poweraxe, 3 combi-melta, 1 combi-bolter, 1 reaper auto cannon), 15 Chaos Space Marines (all with close combat weapon) and 2 Rhino's (2 Destroyer blades). For a total of 1233 points. Photos will be coming as soon as I am done gluing the Chaos Space Marines together.

Hello Brothers

Our fellow traitors Dark Angels given us, Forces of Chaos, a great idea for a new event: THE DAEMONIC PACT

gallery_29004_9303_633928.png

So followers of chaos and other please stop by our forum tomorrow and sign up for our new event for fun. Details will be release tomorrow!!!!

Have a nice day everyone.

@950: You have my regards, I will see what I can do.

Any idea when today the details of this will be released? I am intrigued to find out what it's about but nothing is up yet.

Hello Brothers

Our fellow traitors Dark Angels given us, Forces of Chaos, a great idea for a new event: THE DAEMONIC PACT

gallery_29004_9303_633928.png

So followers of chaos and other please stop by our forum tomorrow and sign up for our new event for fun. Details will be release tomorrow!!!!

Have a nice day everyone.

@950: You have my regards, I will see what I can do.

Any idea when today the details of this will be released? I am intrigued to find out what it's about but nothing is up yet.

Good question.

That's a bit of a touchy subject. 

Suffice to say even if I have anything, I can't do anything with them until I get paint, and even if I do scrounge something up, I'm still going through getting my laptop's built in camera to work, which sadly is a pain in the ass to configure with no mouse and our other one is currently not with me.  

Also on the topic of Titans, have any of you guys tried using colored plastic lenses much like you would bake and set into helmets, if you're into stuff like Storm Trooper armor.

Yes I do have tried this (one two warhound titans I build two years ago) and I will on the one I'm building now.

I, Reayonix, answer the call of E Tenebrae Lux III from Codex: Chaos Space Marine with 1 Terminator Lord(Pair of Lighting Claws), 2 Maulerfiends(one with lasherwhips), 1 squad of Raptors (Plasma gun and Melta gun, Champ has Powerfist & plasma pistol), 3 Chaos bikers (1 plasma gun), 5 Terminators (2 chainfists, 2 powerfists, 1 poweraxe, 3 combi-melta, 1 combi-bolter, 1 reaper auto cannon), 15 Chaos Space Marines (all with close combat weapon) and 2 Rhino's (2 Destroyer blades). For a total of 1233 points. Photos will be coming as soon as I am done gluing the Chaos Space Marines together.

That's a sweet vow! Welcome brother Raeyonix!!

@ Tenebris: Your follow-up vow is registered and so is your penance vow! Although I think you should do the penance anyway! ;)

@ Reayonix: A hefty vow there! Good luck mate and welcome to the ETL AND THE B&C! :woot:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I Akylas answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete before August 1st an 11 man squad of Chaos Space marines with two plasma guns, one Icon of Flame, MoT and aspiring champion with combi-plasma for a total of 230 points. Success will bring glory to the Great Architect (pledge for Tzeentch) and failure will cause me to bear the badge of shame and have my soul flayed by the denizens of the warp.

Rules Question: The Icon of Flame requires the mark of Tzeentch, but I did not include points in my total for the latter as it isn't modeled on the minis. Did I handle that correctly?

I Akylas answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete before August 1st an 11 man squad of Chaos Space marines with two plasma guns, one Icon of Flame and aspiring champion with combi-plasma for a total of 208 points. Success will bring glory to the Great Architect (pledge for Tzeentch) and failure will cause me to bear the badge of shame and have my soul flayed by the denizens of the warp.

Rules Question: The Icon of Flame requires the mark of Tzeentch, but I did not include points in my total for the latter as it isn't modeled on the minis. Did I handle that correctly?

Add the cost of the Mark too if it is required to take the icon.

These guys are for a Tzeentchian Black Legion warband, so they'll be in Abaddon's colors. I am using a blue-black color for them, highlighted blue-grey, so if blue is considered a "tzeentchy" color that may help my case. The Aspiring Champ will be sporting mutations and the appropriate shoulderpad for his allegiance, but I didn't have anything special in mind for the regular guys, who were assembled some time ago and looking sadly at me from the cupboard.

Quated from my own WIP log:

1.- One of the things I most like about BnC is the "gentelman's club" flair it has...and being able to mock and pick with respect is prime smile.png You Sir, have earned an "enemy" tongue.png

2.- You painting skills are brutal! Really like how your Titan is coming out smile.png

3.- I'll never acknowledge this in public, but if I had to do Chaos, I'd be hard pressed between Deathguard and Night Haunters...and now you've set the stantard (IMO of course) for the NH!

4.- I'm honored you consider making "me" part of such a project. I am a proud first company freak and here is my offer:

If you send me your address, I will send you a full terminator smile.png

Just let me know how would you like him kitted and I'll do my best. And if you want him assembled, primed, painted...let me know the state you want him in smile.png

1. Tanhausen, I'm honoured you consider me an enemy, and I will hate you with the respect and love you Dark Angel upstarts deserve. wink.png
2. Thank you very much, Sir!

3. Don't mistake the Night LORDS legion with the soubriquet of its weak-spined primarch the Night HAUNTER. I will forgive you. I hope this forgiveness stance from my side makes you uncomfortable, you 'unforgiven' frenemy.

4. I looooove this idea.

If you, TanHausen send me a loyalist terminator with a standard outfit (power fist and stormbolter) unprimed and unassembled (legs are not necessary as I still have a pair of DA terminator legs lying around),
I vow that I will construct him into a brutal casualty on the base,

on this location.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d185/mkruijff/Night%20Lords%20WIP/WP_20140520_003_zps138859e2.jpg

Near the gutter seems a good place for him thumbsup.gif

And because of the awesomeness of your idea, I will make the following penance vow:

I, Augustus b'Raass, herewith make an ETL III penance vow that if:

1. Chaos does NOT win the ETL III competition; AND
  2. TanHausen has send me a terminator to be used as a casualty on my titan base,

that I will construct and paint a power armoured casualty from my own company and send it to TanHausen to be used on one of his walker bases. TanHausen has the right to give me leading dimensions concerning the surface this casualty shall lay on, as well as on the extent of the damage the Night Lord marine has suffered. I will write a back-story for this victim, and consult TanHausen about possible tie-ins with his fluff. I swear this by my pride and that of my brothers.

There.

Archived