+++E Tenebrae Lux III - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

VOW COMPLETE!!!!

And here's the pic to prove it.

med_gallery_39897_5762_1738780.jpg

A few more choice pics of Champ, One of the plasma gunners & his MoN which is present in some form on each model.

med_gallery_39897_5762_578646.jpg

med_gallery_39897_5762_466300.jpg

med_gallery_39897_5762_1117459.jpg

Hope this proves sufficient as I've been quite ill all week which has made painting difficult.

And I will now gladly accept my Mark of Corruption.

I'll be back with my next vow very soon :devil:

@Razblood. Congratulations and wear the Oath of Corruption proudly. But...You need to complete another 200 points and have all vows completed by August 1st before using the Soul Vow tag. Please remove it or I shall have my Chief Sorcerer perform things that only he could think up to you ;)

@Razblood. Congratulations and wear the Oath of Corruption proudly. But...You need to complete another 200 points and have all vows completed by August 1st before using the Soul Vow tag. Please remove it or I shall have my Chief Sorcerer perform things that only he could think up to you msn-wink.gif

I've read Dr. Suess books more debauched than what most Slaaneshi Sorcerers could come up with ;)

But it's removed....for now :devil:

gallery_29004_9303_376881.png

gallery_29004_9703_78134.png

SImply post the quote below and make sure by the time the ETLIII has ended that you have completed double your original vow.

Lets show those deluded corpse followers the true power of Chaos!

I offer my soul to the Gods of Chaos right now!

By the time the E Tenebrae Lux challenge ends on August 1st I will double the points I have pledged in my first oath and crush the dogs of the Imperium!

Current Souls Vowed:

Special:
Augustus b'Raass
FashaTheDog
Kilofix
steve shields

Vows:
Akylas
Angelus Encarmine
Augustus b'Raass
B E N
Blackheart1223
Chaeron
Dragonlover
forte
Gubnutz Da Grim
Hellrender
Kilofix
noctus cornix
Razblood
Scribe of Khorne
SlaveToDarkness
Teetengee

And another look at what you will gain.

THIS IS ONLY TO BE USED WHEN THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS HAVE BEEN MET:

1. THE ETL HAS FINISHED

2. YOU DOUBLED THE POINTS VALUE OF YOUR ORIGINAL VOW

3. YOU COMPLETED ALL VOWS MADE

gallery_29004_9303_5600.png
(Ignore how the tag looks on a mobile browser. The background is transparent.)

And there may be something for those who displease the Gods!

I've read Dr. Suess books more debauched than what most Slaaneshi Sorcerers could come up with msn-wink.gif

But it's removed....for now devil.gif

Now that I very much doubt (I have kids and was brought up on them too). The multi limbs maybe, but they'll be so much more http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Thinking/thinking-002.gifhttp://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Angels_and_Demons/devil5.gif

gallery_29004_9303_376881.png

gallery_29004_9703_78134.png

SImply post the quote below and make sure by the time the ETLIII has ended that you have completed double your original vow.

Lets show those deluded corpse followers the true power of Chaos!

I offer my soul to the Gods of Chaos right now!

By the time the E Tenebrae Lux challenge ends on August 1st I will double the points I have pledged in my first oath and crush the dogs of the Imperium!

Current Souls Vowed:

Special:

Augustus b'Raass

FashaTheDog

Kilofix

steve shields

Vows:

Akylas

Angelus Encarmine

Augustus b'Raass

B E N

Blackheart1223

Chaeron

forte

Gubnutz Da Grim

Hellrender

Kilofix

noctus cornix

Razblood

Scribe of Khorne

SlaveToDarkness

Teetengee

And another look at what you will gain.

THIS IS ONLY TO BE USED WHEN THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS HAVE BEEN MET:

1. THE ETL HAS FINISHED

2. YOU DOUBLED THE POINTS VALUE OF YOUR ORIGINAL VOW

3. YOU COMPLETED ALL VOWS MADE

gallery_29004_9303_5600.png

(Ignore how the tag looks on a mobile browser. The background is transparent.)

And there may be something for those who displease the Gods!

Doubled the points of our original vow? I know I have plenty of time to finish this first vow with seven weeks and change, but 20K is a bit steep. If only I had five Imperator Titans to paint...

Doubled the points of our original vow? I know I have plenty of time to finish this first vow with seven weeks and change, but 20K is a bit steep. If only I had five Imperator Titans to paint...

You're on the special list due to your 10k vow. You just need to complete that and they'll be something for you ;)

Oi, forte, you missed my Soul Vow! Previous page, somewhere near the bottom.

Dragonlover

Fixed (sorry about that. Was busy taunting Templars) :tu:

Well it's soon O'Clock and time for Vow No.2 :devil:

I Razblood answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete a 10-man unit of Khorne Berzerkers with 3 Plasma Pistols & 3 Chainaxes from Codex: Chaos Space Marines of total value 234pts on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to KHORNE and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end as well as doom my soul to the warp, where it will become the plaything of phantoms and deamons alike!

Pre paint pic-

med_gallery_39897_5762_460451.jpg

@Razblood. Congratulations and wear the Oath of Corruption proudly. But...You need to complete another 200 points and have all vows completed by August 1st before using the Soul Vow tag. Please remove it or I shall have my Chief Sorcerer perform things that only he could think up to you msn-wink.gif

awww, do have to, im to tired to thnk

Fixed (sorry about that. Was busy taunting Templars) thumbsup.gif

Sooo, you show up someplace, smart off and they proceed to royally kick your butt. That's your definition of "taunting"? Interesting.

I also note you're bragging about how "bad" you are in the Loser's Den.

Very courageous.

You're on the special list due to your 10k vow. You just need to complete that and they'll be something for you msn-wink.gif

Ooooh...special with a wink. That's the best kind of special laugh.png.

Sooo, you show up someplace, smart off and they proceed to royally kick your butt. That's your definition of "taunting"? Interesting.

I also note you're bragging about how "bad" you are in the Loser's Den.

Very courageous.

Didn't notice any butt kicking at all. Typical Templars really. Spouting words with no meaning while believing they will be victorious every time.

And yes, I may have mentioned how bad I am in the losers den but I didn't notice much going on while I was there. More black there than here though ;)

Right, let me put this in reaaaally simple terms:

BTs: 16.5k pts

Chaos: 14.1 pts.

Are you going to do something about it? Or talk? You know, discuss about your feelings? 

Congratulations to Razblood for completing and for re-vowing! Go for it mate! :tu:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I'm working on it but bare in mind I use more layers on one model than a 2k Templar army (hehe, and yes, I'm being a cheeky you know what. But a bit of banter doesn't hurt and I did paint last night as punishment).

VOW COMPLETE!!!!

And here's the pic to prove it.

A few more choice pics of Champ, One of the plasma gunners & his MoN which is present in some form on each model.

Hope this proves sufficient as I've been quite ill all week which has made painting difficult.

And I will now gladly accept my Mark of Corruption.

I'll be back with my next vow very soon devil.gif

Congrats Rzblood! That banner looks great in your sig thumbsup.gif

Hi, sorry to be such a noob, but I'm having trouble adding pics to my post. What do I need to do? Ta.

Go to Photobucket, create an account. Upload your pics from wherever you've saved them (I tend to go straight from the memory card). Then click on the picture, and at the left of the screen there'll be a list of code-bits for posting the pic elsewhere. Use the one labelled IMG for the B&C, as it puts the right tags in.

Dragonlover

I think we should stop complaining about the fact that BTs have such an easy colour scheme.

I think we should start celebrating that even though ALL our colour schemes are leagues more complicated and involved AND our models have way more detail than the BTs, we are STILL ahead of them almost two to one.

Hail Chaos!!!!!

Archived