+++E Tenebrae Lux III - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

Thin is. I mention it often. But it's only because I know Semper takes the bait ;)

As I've always said "they are your models. You paint them how you want." Yes...I can be a pain in the .... But he knows that from the first ETL (and many posts since) ;)

But it is great to see the variety of schemes, conversions, and originality coming from the Chaos faction.

Thin is. I mention it often. But it's only because I know Semper takes the bait msn-wink.gif

As I've always said "they are your models. You paint them how you want." Yes...I can be a pain in the .... But he knows that from the first ETL (and many posts since) msn-wink.gif

But it is great to see the variety of schemes, conversions, and originality coming from the Chaos faction.

thats cuz we are the best

Thin is. I mention it often. But it's only because I know Semper takes the bait msn-wink.gif

As I've always said "they are your models. You paint them how you want." Yes...I can be a pain in the .... But he knows that from the first ETL (and many posts since) msn-wink.gif

Well you can disregard me for the originality part, but count me three or four times for variety.

CHAOS...TASTE THE RAINBOW!

must be nice to paint your minis black with white pads and a spot of silver on the guns, really complicated and time consuming that msn-wink.gif

We took the pattern from those Black Legion guys. It was a nice scheme, but needed a little more color. :P

must be nice to paint your minis black with white pads and a spot of silver on the guns, really complicated and time consuming that msn-wink.gif

We took the pattern from those Black Legion guys. It was a nice scheme, but needed a little more color. :P

I blame the Dark Angels

We took the pattern from those Black Legion guys. It was a nice scheme, but needed a little more color. tongue.png

Wait a moment, so what you are saying is that the Black Templars, the guys who followed Sigismund, the same guy Dorn disowned, decided to dress up like traitors because they like the look? Next step Black Templar will be adding spikes, tentacles, and "a little something extra" because they think the look is nice. I think the Black Templars should just drop the pretext and join Chaos as they seem to already be well on their way tongue.png.

We took the pattern from those Black Legion guys. It was a nice scheme, but needed a little more color. tongue.png

Wait a moment, so what you are saying is that the Black Templars, the guys who followed Sigismund, the same guy Dorn disowned, decided to dress up like traitors because they like the look? Next step Black Templar will be adding spikes, tentacles, and "a little something extra" because they think the look is nice. I think the Black Templars should just drop the pretext and join Chaos as they seem to already be well on their way tongue.png.
Dark Angels may as well come along for the ride too

Dark Angels may as well come along for the ride too

Too late!

http://s10.postimg.org/hy8r2ahmx/Dark_Angels_left.jpg

http://s16.postimg.org/l0c2u3qth/Dark_Angels_right.jpg

http://s13.postimg.org/xlhqt6u2v/DA_Biker_Sorcerer_01.jpg

And his Watcher in the Dark/Jawa Familiar

http://s11.postimg.org/rdannw4mb/Familar.jpg

not enough benny hill fans around nowadays. 

now surrounded by half built kits and bits boxes and unpainted stuff for my second vow. no rest for the wicked lol

Wait a moment, so what you are saying is that the Black Templars, the guys who followed Sigismund, the same guy Dorn disowned, decided to dress up like traitors because they like the look?  Next step Black Templar will be adding spikes, tentacles, and "a little something extra" because they think the look is nice.  I think the Black Templars should just drop the pretext and join Chaos as they seem to already be well on their way

You went off your meds again, didn't you?

Right, let me put this in reaaaally simple terms:

BTs: 16.5k pts

Chaos: 14.1 pts.

Are you going to do something about it? Or talk? You know, discuss about your feelings? 

We're men of action - we'll stand to that challenge ;)

Wait a moment, so what you are saying is that the Black Templars, the guys who followed Sigismund, the same guy Dorn disowned, decided to dress up like traitors because they like the look?  Next step Black Templar will be adding spikes, tentacles, and "a little something extra" because they think the look is nice.  I think the Black Templars should just drop the pretext and join Chaos as they seem to already be well on their way

You went off your meds again, didn't you?

To their credit, I guess you could make the argument that they, the Custodes, and Grey Knights are they only true loyalists since their Dornian Heresy selves are also loyal.  Granted they and the Grey Knights are Sons of Horus and Thousand Sons, respectively. 

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/278362-night-lords-project-96th-company-e-tenebrae-lux-vow/page-5

This is mostly pre painted stuff I got gun ho on my pre heresy 1k sons...going to do them in Red and then the world eaters in something...assault marines as doom eagles... and the renegade squads as Iron Dragons

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/58/c8/8d/58c88dc910a5cf48cba8474263759b58.jpg

Gonna need a lot of red...haha

So I did actually manage to make my goal for this week. I thought I was a goner when I was still finishing the terms yesterday. But i got the 15 terminators, 3 termi characters, 2 basilisks, 1 medusa, 1 LRBT and a shadowsword done this week for a total of 2099 points. I finally hit the 50% (52 actually) mark for points completion even though I am sitting at 110/160 models done. Hopefully getting most of the smaller stuff out of the way first lets me pick up some steam in the next few weeks. I am already planning my second vow. 

Captain I would like to convert my chaos riptide into a counts as lancer knight titan, I really don't use the chaos tau they just sit around and annoy "true" tau players when they come over haha. Would that fly? He's big enough, I just have to try and figure out how in the warp to do that lance.

Anyway here is the picture for this week.

10391044_10152482554499467_3189756486318

PM me a picture... I have to tell you though, it probably would be problematic as this is a Xenos piece of hardware (B&C rules - not ETL).

It my be OK if it is heavily converted but let's see it first...

Remember this? 

I Slave to Darkness, Lord of the Defecator's of Slaanesh, Master of the Bloated of Nurgle, First Sorcerer of the Warp Stalkers of Tzeentch,  Black Cardinal of the Word Bearers, Destroyer of Worlds, Eater of Bacon and Bald of Head vow to Double the points of my first vow when I make my second, failure is NOT an option... 

Vow 2 I, Slave to Darkness answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete from Codex: Chaos Marines, Codex: Crimson Slaughter and Codex: Daemons:

Lord - MoS, Gift of Mutaton, Terminator Armour
Lord - MoS, Gift of Mutation, Murder Sword
Sorcerer - MoS, Terminator Armour, Spell Familliar
x6 Noise Marnes - Doom Siren, Plasma Pistol, Blast Master, x4 Sonic Blasters and Icon of Excess
x6 Noise Marnes - Lightning Claw, Blast Master, x4 Sonic Blasters and Icon of Excess
x6 Posessed - MoS, Icon of Excess and Rhino
Hellbrute - Plama Cannon and Power Scourge
Hellbrute - Reaper Autocannon and Power Scorge
Raptors - MoS, Lightning Claws, x2 Plasma Pistols and Icon of Excess
Spawn

Lord - Blade of the Relentless, Prophet of the Voices, Daemon Heart, Slaughterers Horns, Combi Bolter and Sigil of Corruption
x12 Possessed
x9 CSM - Icon of Vengeance and x6 CCW
x5 Terminators - Combi Flamer, Heavy Flamer, Powerfist, Chainfist and Icon of Vengeance 
x4 Terminators - Combi Melta, x4 Chainfists and Icon of Vengeance 
Havocs - x4 Auto Cannons
Rhino - Dirge Caster
Land Raider - Dirge Caster
Hellbrute - Twin Lascannons and Combi Bolter
x13 Cultists - x7 Autoguns

Great Unclean One
Daemon Prince - MoN, Armour, Greater Reward
Daemon Prince - MoS, Armour, Wings, Exalted and Greater Reward
Seekers of Slaanesh - Heartseeker, Instrument of Slaanesh and Rapturous standard
Plague Drones of Nurgle - Plague Bringer, Instrument, Plague banner and Rot Proboscis
Beast of Nurgle
of total value 4208 points on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to the  Defecator's of Slaanesh, the Bloated of Nurgle, the Warp Stalkers of Tzeentch,  and the Word Bearers,  and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

Semper, I have two metal Dark Angel Land Speeders which I'd like to defecate into Chaos vehicles and I'd like to fow them as something from the Chaos Codex. I know a heldrake is WAY too involved. They are armed with assault cannon and heavy bolter (the SM codex gives land speeders with that load-out as costing 80 points). Is it ok for me to vow these (in a hypothetical second, third or fourth vow) as one vanilla Chaos predator with a twin bolter upgrade - 80 points?

Archived